RELEASED Timid's Home. {Brick & Spruce} [10/15/2016]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Timidx3, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Elrohir_of_Rivendell

Elrohir_of_Rivendell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you! This is still my favourite house re-texture, it's absolutely gorgeous, and now I finally have a matching stable :)

• Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

I'm just glad someone other than my mom is actually willing to use it. rofl

Gonna take a look at the other farm buildings today and see what I can do.
      People have asked for a matching set, but I always thought the farm buildings were more.. traditionally colored if that makes sense?
      There really isn't all too much I feel I can do.. but I'll definitely work on a version of them that color matches. That should make some people happy.

akosi and Elrohir_of_Rivendell like this.
      • akosi

akosi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

definitely waiting for this. your set goes perfectly for my little farm in the forest!

• Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

I really don't know what to do. T-T I just haven't really felt like doing it.. I feel so uninspired. I feel like everything I try looks like butt.
          Here's what I have.. and it's not much... rofl
          [​IMG]

• akosi

akosi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

looks great to me, but don't feel obligated to do anything. i know what feeling uninspired is like ; O ;

• Maleha

Maleha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

\o/ I think your recolours were some of the earliest I saw back in March and definitly an inspiration / motivation for me to try my own hand at redesigning a few things. I feel it's oddly gone full circle now, so thank you, Timid, both for being one of the first to bring stuff to the recolour table and for using my assets! :3

Timidx3 likes this.
              • saply

saply Orbital Explorer

I love this, the colors are so beautiful. Any chance of getting a second house upgrade with the chair on the porch like the third? I love that chair because your spouse hangs outside there in the mornings sometimes, but I don't plan on getting the nursery this playthrough.