REQUEST More animals per Barn/Coop

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SKKN, Oct 29, 2016.

1. SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

It is possible to make a mod where we could increase the number of animals we could hold in the Barns and Coops. We can currently hold 12 animals per Barn/Coop if I remember correctly but is there any way that we could increase the number by say 4 for each upgrade. So at Upgrade 3 we can hold 20 animals (24 might be better).

I made this map edit where I increase the barn and coop sizes for upgrade 3 but it'll be cool if I could have more animals according to my barn size.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/barn-coop-extended-extra-space.114444/#post-3050024

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not without breaking and then needing to fix a lot of things, CA handles some medium & large building behaviors based on how many animals the building can contain for some inexplicable reason >_<

SKKN likes this.
      • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Okay then how about we just look into the 3rd upgrade and change the how many animals the last upgrade building can hold. 12 for a max upgrade so if we could find the number somewhere in the files we can tweak it right?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

lol