1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Neko Species. öååööååööååöåöååöåöåöåöåö

Catgirls and catbois. Nekospecies. NekoGrills?!

1. PureDrake

PureDrake Void-Bound Voyager

PureDrake updated Neko Grills in space? with a new update entry:

Update: 16 Oct @ 1:41pm

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. PureDrake

PureDrake updated Neko Grills in space? with a new update entry:

Update: 16 Oct @ 2:38pm

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. LauraR

LauraR Space Hobo

Como lo instalo?

How do I install?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Hi there! Please note that all posts are required to be in English, or provide a translation. I've added one for you, but please remember to include them yourself from now on.

5. d152

d152 Intergalactic Tourist

Melee combo abilities is vary interesting, I really love it.
    How did you do it ?? Could you tell me?
    I have try to extract melee combo abilities from this mod,
    make it eazy to read, but it's failed, that just only a sword items,
    Did I missing something?
    I would like to make it more combo key,
    like "AB AAB AAAB AC AAC AAAC" or direction key combo.
    It most will be vary cool~

6. PureDrake

~~~~~~~~~~A = left mouse click very fast.
    ~~~~~~~~~~B = right click fast.
    ~~~~~~~~~~C = left mouse button hold and let go.
    ???
    I made a lua script..
    You could unpack the .paks and look at the script.

7. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

I have sent a personal message to PureDrake requesting permissions regarding mod compilation inclusion and/or alterations regarding this mod. If that was not the appropriate means of request, please reply to me here.

Sincerely
    CrossCzech2

8. PureDrake

Not the appropiate means of request I would rather prefer you contact me on steam. Name is fueledbycancer.

9. PureDrake

10. Noir Fenix

Noir Fenix Yeah, You!

Hola en primer lugar tengo que decir que el mod me ha gustado, yo estaba jugando un poco con él y todo ha ido bien, pero me lo quité y luego lo puse de nuevo, pero me marcó error, que tiene algo que ver con la buque o algo por el estilo.

Hay que decir que se trata de un lastima porque no puedo volver a jugar después de la primera vez, me gustaría solucionar ese problema por favor. Espero que este mod sigue mejorando a su punto de éxito.

esperare con ansias los resultados de la actualizacion

Hola primero que nada debo decir que el mod me gusto, estaba jugando un poco con el y todo salia bien, pero lo quite y despues lo volvi a poner, pero me marcaba error, con algo que ver con la nave o algo asi.

debo decir que es una lastima pues no puedo volver a jugar después de la primera vez, me gustaría que se arreglara ese problema porfavor. espero que este mod siga mejorando hasta su punto de éxito.

Hello first of all I have to say that the mod I liked, I was playing a little with him and everything went well, but I took it off and then I put it back, but it marked me error, with something to do with the ship or something like that.

I must say it's a shame because I can not play again after the first time, I would like to fix that problem please. I hope this mod continues to improve to its point of success.

Moderator Edit:

Hi, first of all I have to say that the mod I liked, I was playing with it a little and everything went well, but I took it off and then I put it back, but it marked me error, which has something to do with it Ship or something like that.

It must be said that this is a shame because I can not play again after the first time, I would solve that problem please. I hope this mod continues to improve to its point of success.

I will wait anxiously for the results of the update

Hello first of all I have to say that the mod I liked, I was playing a little with him and everything went well, but I took it off and then I put it back, but it marked me error, with something to do with the ship or something like that.

I must say it's a shame because I can not play again after the first time, I would like to fix that problem please. I hope this mod continues to improve to its point of success.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  11. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Please note that all posts must be in English, or provide a translation. I've added one for you, but you need to include one yourself from now on.

And please don't stack multiple posts back-to-back. Use the edit button to expand posts or correct mistakes.

12. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

I can't seem to play :< Every time I reach the end of the starting mission, I get stuck there after the cutscene! I'm fairly sure I'm doing something wrong here, but if anyone has an idea, I'd like to know!

13. RockCat

RockCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

when can we expect the mod to be updated for new 1.3 version?

14. redeath

redeath Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  15. PureDrake

16. Albirei

Albirei Phantasmal Quasar

Just gonna be blunt here: the techie type people who prefer the raw downloads will not like the steam exclusive style you are pushing here. Myself included. Personally, my vested interests are other techie type friends who also download directly from the site and are stubborn about mixing sources. Those are my multiplayer friends, and relegating everything to steam just because it's convenient will ruin any mild interest other friends may have developed in the game. Just a personal perspective, of course.

17. obamese.969

obamese.969 Void-Bound Voyager

In version 1.3.2, Neko race doesn't work. Kind of force stop when launching. No errors showed up. I really like this mod. Thx for creating this one.

Omega_Flowely likes this.
  18. PureDrake

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

19. Amaru

Amaru Void-Bound Voyager

So when im in my ship waiting to explore the stars,, I crash.. I can't sit in the cockpit an fly.. and if I try an use the steam version on my nitrado server it says no tantalim or what ever on map.. an crashes me.. I really love this mod an wished it worked.. So pleas update it <3 an if you can make it server friendly.

20. PureDrake