1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Songbook 2.2

Bigger songbook window

1. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

This mod doesn't change how instruments work but youll need to find an instrument to play.

Good luck in your hunt!

2. MtnDew Valley

MtnDew Valley Space Spelunker

ohhh ok that makes sense thanks!

3. cptkieran

cptkieran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having some issues with the mod. So the UI itself is larger, and that's awesome, but all of the song names themselves seem to be pushed off to the left super far, missing characters and song names and stuff.

I THINK I might have an old version of the mod somewhere, but I have no idea where to look for it (It's not in the mods folder in my steamapps/common/starbound) maybe that might screw it up?

Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope.

Attached Files:

4. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

5. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

Got the same issue, but it's not this mods fault, it's some other mods fault... trying to track down the issue.
    Will update/edit when i got the answer to this issue

6. Enderborn_6th

Enderborn_6th Space Spelunker

Hey, first of all this mod is great, much more larger to see the songs, although it seems that a part of the names of some of the songs I downloaded are being cut off, about halfway-ish

7. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I will try and look at it on Monday.
    It would help if you posted your starbound.log file so I know what mods you are all running.

8. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Nothing in vanilla so without a mod list I have no idea what's causing it.
    Are you by any chance using a old song pack with Extended Songbook embedded?

9. CopperBoltwire

Who are you asking?

Also, i just made a folder and plopped the .abc's into that folder and voilá. More songs to enjoy.
    Game seems to, without problem, see and add the songs automatically.
    It could be the game has a limit to song length.
    I tried cutting song's filename shorter and it worked fine after that.
    So, yeah, it heavily suggests there is a "limit" to the length of a song.
    I havent done full research on this, but i think the max limit is something like 64 or less characters before it behaves as the image showen by cptkieran

Tomorrow i'll have more time to test this, and i will.
    But as of writing have the biggest darn urge to binge watch "The hobbit" followed by "Lord of the Rings"...
    All i can say is: After watching those movies, it'll be a long while before i watch those movies again :rofl:
    ((As of posting this: it's 23:02 On a Monday here in Denmark - Just to give you a time and frame of referance of when you can expect o hear from me again))

You could also test this out your self with super long file names for songs and test the limit.
    If it still does not do that, then we got another modthat does odd with the songs.
    maybe extended GUI?

10. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I have long filenames that display correctly and it's not Extended GUI.
    If you post your starbound.log file it will display a list of all loaded mods.

Attached Files:

11. CopperBoltwire

I'm at a loss. Gonna test a few options and mods and see what the cause is...

12. Didy

Didy Void-Bound Voyager

Can i use Extended Songbook in a Mod Pack?

13. Sajoplejer

Sajoplejer Void-Bound Voyager

This work on 1.4 ?