RELEASED (Work in progress) Characters re-imagined

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Harzelora, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Looks great! Thanks for valuing my input.

Harzelora likes this.
    • Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

I should be the one thanking you, actually. :nuruflirt:

• Harzelora

I released her. She's part of the files too !

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
          randomAnon123 and RTGOAT like this.
        • Harzelora

Update : Caroline !

Caroline360.png Caroline360.png Caroline360.png

I wanted to make her look more mature. Do you guys think I should I keep the pigtails ?
          And what about the hair color ? Should I keep it green ? Any ideas for variants ?

I did a thing... :)
          Caroline.gif

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
          • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

She's looking pretty good! I personally would prefer it if she didn't have the pigtails, specially if you want to make her look more mature, but maybe you could make two versions, one with pigtails and another one without?
            As for other variants you could make her have brown hair like Abby's supposed original hair color or purple for her current

• Harzelora

Abigail's hair used to be blue actually. When you think about it, it makes sense. Her father might be the Wizard so... -> Green + Purple equals to Blue...
              I'm getting off track here... !

What type of haircut would you suggest ?
              Also, look, I made a version with messy hair to stick to the original sprite more

• Blooper8484

Actually ingame it's suggested that she used to have brown hair, she dyed it to purple and it stayed like that. There's even a photo in her house that shows a child with brown hair (at least that is what it looks like)
                Anyways, as for another hairstytle it could either be a long ponytail, loose hair, curly hair (not really to my liking but it's ok)

• Harzelora

I'll check the photo next time I play. This game is so interesting !

Here's all the versions I came up with so far. It's not perfect but it gives us a clear idea of what the final product will look like !

Caroline360.png 1 Caroline360.png 2
                  Caroline long hair v2 260.png 3 Caroline260.png 4 Caroline2 260.png 5
                  Caroline260.png 6 Caroline260.png 7 Caroline Carré clean 260.png 8
                  And my favourite ...
                  Caroline325.png 9

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
                    Karmylla likes this.
                  • Blooper8484

They look really good! My favourites are 5, 6 and 9.
                    I was actually going to suggest short hair too but i'm no using my computer (it "broke") and their owner had to use it so i had to stop it there:V
                    Anyways that is not important, which are you going to choose to be the final?

• Harzelora

I love number 5 too ! I've got a thing for women with short hair :V
                      I made a thread to help me decide. ->http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/the-best-caroline.126865/
                      I'll let people chose the one they prefer.

So... you don't have a computer anymore ?

• Blooper8484

Kinda, it didn't really break that's why i put it in quotation marks, basically the screen goes white a lot and i can barely use it, i want to get it fixed but the place where i can do that is really far away from my from so i'll need to do it a day where i'm 100% free... that being said i don't know how much it would take to fix so let's say i can't use my computer for around 2 weeks:cry:
                        Anyways i too really like women with short hair, idk why but i feel it looks really good, and i feel that it would fit Carol

• Harzelora

That sucks ! :cry:
                          At least you can still go on the internet ! I hope you can get it fixed and that it won't cost you too much.
                          Also, don't worry. I'll still have work for you in two weeks :up:

• Blooper8484

Thanks, I really apreciate it. It really ugs me because i use my computer A LOT so basically my daily life is screwed... well time to to do something i haven't done in years: Going out:lod: (just kidding:rofl:)

• Harzelora

Me too. I use it everyday. I NEED to use is everyday. Or else, I might go mad. I'm not a very outgoing person. I'm the complete opposite tbh. :disshappy:
                              You could play some nintendo games if you have a 3ds. Or play on console. Or you could draw

I'm going to bed. It's 2:52 right now ... I got a little carried away with Carol here. :mwahaha:

Blooper8484 likes this.
                              • Blooper8484

LOL actually that is what i've been doing ever since, anyways good night!

Harzelora likes this.
                                • Harzelora

Heh heh heh
                                  Thx ! :love:

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I love 3 and 4!!!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

My favourite are 5, 8 and 9!!! I don't know why, but I love seeing her with shorter hair!!! But they are all beautiful!
                                      And I think you should keep the green hair, or at least allow for a green hair version (if you would be so kind <3), because something tells me Caroline's hair colour is connected to the story surrounding Abigail's parentage! And just to keep things bizarre, a lady with green hair is always strange :p

• Harzelora

Thx ! I too really like number 4 !
                                        This is becoming scary now... How do we have such similar tastes ?! Are you secretly me ?! Or am I you ? Wait... wat D:
                                        Don't worry ! The green haired version is going to be the default one. And I"m thinking about making an alternate version with dark blue hair (like beta Abigail). You're right.
                                        But genetics work in really mysterious ways in this game...

Karmylla likes this.
                                        • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

I was just going to say I like 5 & 9 but after reading the comments I feel like I'm copying lol..

Harzelora likes this.