RELEASED (Work in progress) Characters re-imagined

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Harzelora, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Love it! <3

• Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Thx ! :love: I'm going to bed so I'll release it tomorrow along with Sam.
      In the meantime, would you mind checking this ->thread<- I've made ? I wanna know which Variant of Sam people prefer.
      Don't forget to vote :iswydt:

Iomega0318 likes this.
      • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Will do :D

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I completely understand you!
          As a student myself, I often get those feelings of restlessness and fear of the future because I have no control over what happens tomorrow. But neither does my family, my friends, my colleges, no one has any form of control over what will happen, and I feel that thought calms me down. It's okay to be lost because you will find yourself eventually. This isn't a race, we are all trying our best at feeling good about ourselves and about what we do with our lives, and some people take a long time to figure it out while others are born with their minds made up.
          It's okay, it will all be okay, just fill your days with what you love and go in search of more for you to love! And you will eventually find your place and then, all the feeling that plague you now, will cease to haunt you. Just grab onto the little things that make you happy and enjoy the ride till you reach your destination :)
          Out of curiosity, what are you studying? I'm am finishing my degree in International Relations this year!

Harzelora likes this.
          • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I'm really curious to see what you make of Shane and Elliot :D

• Harzelora

Wow. I feel so relaxed, now ! Thx. You found the right words.:love: I shouldn't let bad things get the best of me.
              I'm an art student in a very popular school so there's a lot of competition. And that's what's been bumming me out lately.
              International Relations ! That sounds interesting ! And also very complicated :DD

Karmylla likes this.
              • Harzelora

Me too. I'm very curious since I never exactly know how things are going to turn out. Plus, since Shane doesn't have a beta portrait, I'll have to improvise !

Concerning Elliott, I wanna keep his current looks. We need more mature men in this game ! :)
                And I LOVE his very first portrait ! Should I give him blond hair or brown hair ?

• eemie

Maybe you could give shane messier hair. And elliot with his current hair colour is great.

• Harzelora

I'm digging the messy hair on Shane ! I'll remember that !
                    Isn't his current hair blond ? It's so hard to tell !

• Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

Yay, i want messy haired shane too!
                      I think he has a very light brown hair, you should go with that.
                      That being said i know someone who would love to have a mod that changes his hair to blonde so you could make it an alternate if you want

Harzelora likes this.
                      • Harzelora

Got it ! You know... It's actually a great idea ! It'll add to the Immersion. Why would someone that has stopped caring bother to take care of their looks ?
                        I wanna make Elliott's hair a dirty blonde color. Kinda like his very first portrait.

Elliott_Timeline.png

Iomega0318 and Blooper8484 like this.
                        • eemie

I'd say his hair is kind of middle blondeish, 'cause my hair is really light blonde and he's definitely not dark blonde.

This drawing makes him look very blonde though, I like it this way the most

• eemie

You should also do his original clothing from the first portrait, it suits him way better than a mismatch of bright red and bright green. It's like he's colourblind

• Harzelora

That may be why he has this awful painting of a green cube in his room.
                              It's like you're reading my mind. I was going to use these clothes since they look really good !

I'll try to find an in-between. I could still do an alternate version later anyways.

• eemie

I think Leah made that painting for him lol. It says that when you click on it.

• Harzelora

rofl. I know and it's like I insulted her art. The weird thing is that this painting doesn't even resemble Leah's usual style.
                                  This is why I installed this mod !

eemie likes this.
                                  • Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

lol

• eemie

Welp I'm gonna install this mod as soon as I get home

Harzelora likes this.
                                      • Harzelora

I started working on Pam ! What are your thoughts on this ? I think a bun hairstyle would look good on her.
                                        Pam386.png

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
                                          Karmylla and Blooper8484 like this.
                                        • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

She looks really nice, but now i'm curious to know how she would look with a bun, could uou make a preview or something? Pretty please:laugh: