RELEASED (Work in progress) Characters re-imagined

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Harzelora, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

She looks SMASHING! Thank yoba you made her look her age!
    Though I am more used to her hair being more voluminous, this look suits her quite well!

• Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

I opted for a ponytail instead. It's the perfect style for lazy people that don't want to work on their hairstyle. I figured that since she's a heavy drinker who doesn't care for her looks, it'd make more sense that way. :rofl:
      I got you, fam ! Aaand... I gave her my mom's haircut (the last one)... woopsy.

Versions 774.png

Which one do you guys prefer ? I think I like the ponytail one the most

Karmylla and Blooper8484 like this.
      • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

3 and 4, that being said i can't choose between the two...

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Man, I love four! Your mom has awesome hair! :D

• Harzelora

I had a hard time choosing too !

After I'm done making every villager, I considered working with RTGOAT. He created a mod that gives the villagers different outfits depending on the weather, time of the year and location they're currently in.
            So when we're done, you'll be able to have a Pam who changes her hairstyle every so often. That might be interesting, wouldn't it ?

Thanks ! That's a really sweet thing to say ! :love:
            I'll make sure to tell her tomorrow when I see her.

Blooper8484 likes this.
            • Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

That be really awesome! That way we wouldn't have to choose only one hairstyle and leave out other great ones! Hope you two are able to do it:laugh:

Harzelora likes this.
              • Sharie

Sharie Void-Bound Voyager

Pam's ponytail looks great! Loving that version.

As for Alex, I'll likely be installing that one. I loved one of his older portraits, the third one from the left in the beta portraits row, IIRC. It's so cool. This one has at least a very similar hairstyle :halo:

• Harzelora

Thanks !! Here's what it looks like in-game. I think I nailed the facial expressions :rofl:
                  Pam dialogue.png

Are you perhaps referring to this one ?
                  Alex_Timeline612.png

• Harzelora

Just a little teaser for Shane~

Shane.gif

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
                      Karmylla and Blooper8484 like this.
                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

He looks very sweet! But, maybe, TOO sweet? Apart from the beard, it looks like a baby faced man-boy :3 How about elongating his face, would that look good?

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Maybe giving him a pair of cheekbones will help de-baby his shape?

I like what I see so far.

• Harzelora

Actually, I kept the exact same face structure as vanilla Shane.
                          So I guess you could say Shane was a "baby faced man-boy" all along :p

Look : Shane-before-after.gif

But I still made an alternate slimmer version. Let's call it "Eat your greens, Shane"
                          Do you like it ? I'm having trouble deciding on which one I'm gonna install...

Shany boy.png

Blooper8484, Cemo and Karmylla like this.
                          • eemie

I never really liked shane's vanilla face shape to be honest, it's too round. I love the alternate you made WAY better!! I feel like he's more mature now.

• Harzelora

Thx ! I think I'm gonna go with that one too... :lolwut:

I'm done with the portraits and I would love to have your opinion on it !
                              Shane384.png Shane384.png

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
                                Karmylla likes this.
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

He looks lovely! And you know what, I think Shane is also on the chubby side, that's why he has a more roundish face! Love the chubby Shane :lickitung:

Man, oh man, you are really good at this! I particularly love his face on the last panel!!! A-DO-RA-BLE X3

Harzelora likes this.
                                • Harzelora

Thx so much ! You guys' comments help me out a lot !
                                  Yep ! Chubby Shane is adorable ! Maybe I should make another "Eat your greens, Shane !" but without the cheekbones.
                                  I could also make a clean version of Shane with a brand new outfit that people could start using after they've married him !

• eemie

The idea of a new outfit is great. Right now I'm using a mod that changes his outfit to a red sweater. It suits him better than the joja sweater.

• Harzelora

Is it this one ? (͡ °͜ʖ͡° )
                                      I'm thinking about creating a brand new outfit . I don't want it to feel he just swapped jackets. It'd be a comfy outfit of course. But as I lack any fashion sense, I'd really appreciate some suggestions :nurunaughty:

• Sharie

Sharie Void-Bound Voyager

The facial expressions look great! ^_^

And yes that is exactly the Alex portrait I mean. I might just make a mod myself for that one, hehe
                                        But if I'm too lazy, then I'll just install yours, since it looks good :)

As for those Shane portraits, um, wow. I married him in my main save and I will definitely be installing those :halo: (Chubby or not chubby - both are great. Though I think the 'chubby' one looks the most like Shane)

Harzelora likes this.
                                        • eemie

Maybe a blouse would fit the new and 'clean' Shane? Or to make it more casual, a blouse hanging open with a shirt underneath. I'm just throwing in some ideas.