RELEASED (Work in progress) Characters re-imagined

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Harzelora, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

Yes definitely, I wonder what are you going to choose as an outfit, i too have terrible fashion sense so i don't have any suggestions for that:V
    By the way the portraits you made for him are amazing! I think i'll be using the "eat your greens" version

• Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks ! :DD
      Hmm... I get why you like his beta portrait !
      What do you think of this ? I'll create an alternate version for ya
      Alex Beta Alt193.png

Chubby or nat Chubby. THAT is the question
      Welp, I changed my ming again and I'm now using the chubby one. He's just too cute like that ya know.
      And it makes sense considering the insane amount of pizzas I give him... :yeahhhh:

• Sharie

Sharie Void-Bound Voyager

Hmmm... outfit ideas... Shane strikes me as a hoodie guy, to be honest. They're comfy and casual.

Harzelora likes this.
        • Harzelora

I searched for "male blouse" on google and this came up

Male blouse.png

I can totally see him wear that. lmao

I kinda wanna give him a cap similar to this one :

Chicken cap.png

But it'd be yellow or blue with a white chicken on it. It cracks me up too much to pass up on this opportunity :V

Thanks ! I'm gonna release it in a minute (I'm currently preparing da .zip). I hope you have fun with it !

• Sharie

That would be absolutely amazing! What I love about the beta portrait are the slightly gentler eyebrows and the slightly redder hair colour. (the one on the right)

Also yep my main gift for Shane is pizzas as well - I just have a lot of tomatos left over after each summer and actually /use/ the pepper poppers myself :halo:
            The chub makes total sense. But the 'eat your greens' version looks very handsome indeed.

Harzelora likes this.
            • Harzelora

Don't worry ! I totally get his preferences so I won't make him wear anything he wouldn't normally wear :V (at least I'll try)
              Hoodies are awesome. We could get him a new, clean one.

Also, I'm planning on working with RTGOAT on a mod that would allow you to have the villagers change their clothes depending on the weather.
              But I'll get to that once I'm finished with my main mod.

• Harzelora

I gotcha. What about now ?
                Alex Beta Alt2 193.png <-I think he looks really hot. :lickitung:
                Lmao, I can relate to that !
                Thx

• Sharie

That portrait does look much, much better ^_^ I'd probably make his smile a tiny bit shorter but eh those are tiny little details. I like it a lot!
                  I might actually want to marry him in a new save now, without the "evil >:]" brows. :halo:

I think you nailed the expressions on your original portraits - the happy & blushy faces and the cake eating one are just awesome.

• Harzelora

Don't worry ! Feel free to tell me whenever a little detail bothers you !
                    Personally ! I love his "evil >:]" brows. They're cute to me. But I'll keep them gentle in this version :koala:

Okay ! I'll keep it in mind ! (it's steak, actually :p)

• Sharie

Oh, steak. I guess I never got to that bit in his heart events :halo:

Yeah, it's really personal, I guess. I think it just creeps me out a tad when people look like that >:] face. I find the gentle look really cute. my boyfriend has those brows too :halo:

Hmm, tiny details... I just don't want you to have to do too much, it's really nice of you to even make a version for me. ^_^
                      But what I love about the beta portraits is the /slightly/ slimmer face and the smile. ^_^

• Harzelora

It's part of his 10 hearts event.
                        Don't worry about it. It makes me happy to make other people happy. That sentence sure seemed weird... :lickitung:
                        Also, I intend to release it for everyone so it's okay. I'll credit you since you gave me the idea !

I'm gonna take a break for tonight. Here's what I've done so far :
                        En cours368.png

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
                          Sharie, Blooper8484 and eemie like this.
                        • Sharie

No, that's not weird at all, it makes me happy too :)
                          And... He actually looks perfect! <3
                          My brain: WHEN can I marry him?!? Hehe

Harzelora likes this.
                          • Harzelora

Soon. There are still some details that bother me. :V

• Sharie

Of course, no worries, take your time~
                              And thanks a lot. ^_^

• Harzelora

26th of November news
                                • I updated Alex's portrait and fixed some errors
                                • Update.gif
                                • I added a new alternate version of Alex for download (portrait + sprites)
                                  AlexAlt384.png

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
                                • Sharie

He looks great! I'll be installing him first thing tomorrow! I hope other people like this version too ^_^
                                  Thanks a lot, these are literally the first Alex and Shane mods I've wanted to install- they stay true to the original, but just make them even better <3

Quick question - is it just me or is there no download link for Shane or Pam? ;_;

• Harzelora

Thanks ! Hearing that makes me really happy ! I've uploaded it on the Nexus since it's the mod that got the most downloads on this thread (20). That must mean people like it
                                    Here's the link to the Mod's Nexus page in case you're curious as to how many people have downloaded the version you suggested.

Oh ! That's normal, don't worry. I haven't finished their sprites yet. (I know it's the same with Abigail and I'm not making any sense here but please bear with me)

grizzlybear_photofurl.jpeg

• Sharie

Looks like a few people have downloaded it already! Yay! I installed it immediately on my end, hehe.

Oh, alright. I guess you want to finish the sprites first. Sure, I will 'bear' with you. Can't wait! ^_^

Harzelora likes this.
                                      • Harzelora

It's doing pretty good yeah
                                        Thanks for suggesting it ! :nuruflirt:

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Were you planning to do all the villagers? Sorry if I asked before, I'm forgetful.
                                          Can't wait for the full mod to be finished, I want to showcase and promote it on my blog so badly :)

Harzelora likes this.