RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

----------------------------------------------------------------------

These Mods are only available at NexusMods.com!

CELLAR
    FARM CAVE

SPOUSE ROOMS
    IMMERSIVE MAPS

If you find them anywhere else, please tell me

~^*^~

I would like to thank @Entoarox, for all the great work they've shared with us, which help us enjoy this game even more, and @Acerbicon, for helping me along the way and getting me invested in learning C#!
    (which I haven't started working on, sadly)
    Lastly, I would like to thank @hwayunhae who helped me take care of Dusty's pet area, sharing their opinion with me, and for being a very swell person :p

Thank you, everyone :)

~^*^~

*Credits:

--->Elliott's House Tilesheet were originally made by Bartalac, and shared through their Mod - Elliott's cozy shack. I changed some things and added others to my liking.
    I tried talking with Bartalac and request adding their work to mine, but unfortunately they haven't visit the community since April 6, 2016.
    Either way, I will be making this adjustment and crediting the original author, but if they ever return and are against me adding this to my Mod, it will be removed.

--->The Hot Springs Tilesheet added to the Town map were originally done by DevilBro's Hot Spring behind Joja Market. I changed it according to my liking. Much like what happened with Bartalac, DevilBro hasn't been online in a while, and even though I did message them, I got no response. Therefore, I will be taking the same stance as per Bartalac's case, I will be using this as I see fit, but if I'm ever contacted by the original author and they are not content with my use of their resources, this will be removed.

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: German Translation ("StringsFromMaps.de-DE.xnb"), was made by @Bregodon, who took the initiative to do this! Thank you so much for expanding this mod for more people to enjoy it!

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Brazilian Translation ("StringsFromMaps.pt-BR.xnb") was made by @farpencio , obrigada galera ;D

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Spanish Translation ("StringsFromMaps.es-ES.xnb") was made by @Python593 , muchas gracias por tu trabajo! :D

--->Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits: Chinese Translation ("StringsFromMaps.zh-CN.xnb") was initially made by @yuwenlan, and revised by @kimberly6979 ! Thank you so much for doing this, both of you!!!

--- CELLAR ---

[​IMG]
    * Yes, that IS a working Jukebox :D

[​IMG]
    * An all wood floored cellar, as per Eemie's request :)

[​IMG]
    * An all wood floored cellar without the bar, as per ScalesofGrey's request :)

--- FARM CAVE ---

[​IMG]

--- SPOUSE ROOMS ---

[​IMG]

I got around to editing the Spouse Rooms and I thought that maybe others would be interested in my edits, so I decided to share it with you guys!

I've made two versions, one that includes window lights on the floors of all rooms (except Elliot's), and another that does not (with some other small changes).

Also includes Requests!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

--- IMMERSIVE MAPS ---

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Look who came out to play!

My Town Edit adds Dusty to the game, including a doggy house!
    Now, you won't have to wait for Alex's cutscenes to look at this beautiful baby! Go, pet him! He's such a good doggy!

~^*^~

Please check the Nexus Pages for more images!

I hope you like my edits! X3

~^*^~

These Mods are only available at NexusMods.com!

CELLAR
    FARM CAVE

SPOUSE ROOMS
    IMMERSIVE MAPS

If you find them anywhere else, please tell me

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I love the cellar!

Karmylla likes this.
      • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Just so you know, Jas will sit/stand where those hay bales are in the entrance/shop room (below the lamp). I had the Remove the Fire Hazard replacement that had barrels there, and I was looking for Jas to give her a gift and could not find her until I saw parts of her inside the barrels, so I had to remove them myself in tIDE (just because small things like that annoy me).

Karmylla likes this.
        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you! :D

Coolwyngs likes this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you for the warning, I will take care of it right now!
            Could you tell me which of the hays she sits on? The one closest to the lamp or the other one? Just so that area won't look as empty!

• FieryChaos

@Karmylla I believe she was right in the middle (so technically the bottom of the one closest to the lamp).

Karmylla likes this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@FieryChaos Thank you so much, I've updated the map and it should be ok now :)
                If you would like any other changes, feel free to request them!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
                  FieryChaos likes this.
                • eemie

Is there a chance you would make the floor in the cellar all wood? Or isn't that possible at all?

Karmylla likes this.
                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Of course it is! Which wood would you prefer?

• eemie

I really like the darker wood the library and the blacksmith have laying on the floor!

Karmylla likes this.
                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

What do you think of this @eemie ? Is the wood good or would you prefer the even darker one, that has a bear rug?
                        [​IMG]

eemie likes this.
                        • eemie

I like this very much, thank you!

Karmylla likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ok, good! I will update the main post with your request in a bit!

eemie likes this.
                            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@eemie it is done! You can download your version!
                              Tell me if something goes wrong or if you would like anything else changed :)

eemie likes this.
                              • Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

These are all so awesome !!! (and cosy !) Great job !:nuruflirt:
                                Are you planning on doing Evelyn and George's house too ?
                                The fact that they have to share a small bed in such a small room is too un-immersive for me !

Cemo and Karmylla like this.
                                • FieryChaos

Perfect. I was wrong in what I remembered but you fixed the right one anyways, haha. That hay/lamp must be really fascinating.
                                  JasWhachulookinat.png

sabrinatw and Karmylla like this.
                                  • Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Wow, nice work! I love the little games table in the library.

Karmylla and Harzelora like this.
                                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you! And yes, of course, their house is a must!!! Any request for your loved ones' previous residence? ;D

Yeah, that's what I thought! But when you pointed it out, I got confused and just edited it again xD Either way, it's good now :p

Thank you so much, glad you liked it! :D

Harzelora likes this.
                                      • Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Hueh hue ! You remembered ! :pfff:
                                        To be honest, I don't know. I would have loved it if they had a picture of Clara (Alex's mom) somewhere in the living room and/or in Alex's room.
                                        But it would require to alter some files so ...
                                        Also I already made a painting for my house so you don't need to do it :rofl:

Painting.png

Karmylla likes this.
                                        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!
                                          I have added Alex, George and Evelyn's house! Tell me what you think!
                                          I have also added new messages in this map, try to find them all :iswydt:

And again, if you find any errors please tell me! And I am open to requests!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
                                            Harzelora, oldfarmer93 and eemie like this.