Modding Help Recolouring the shipping box?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Meevers, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm curious if this is possible, and if so what files do I need to edit? I know the shipping box animation is in the cursors.xnb, but I'm unsure if there's another file that contains the non animated box or if this is the only png I'll need to recolour?

Edit: Tried a quick recolour of just the cursors file. It recolours only the lid of the box, so there is another file somewhere that contains the standing still bottom half of the box. I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it on the cursors png or if it's in an entirely different file.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    • CaveSalamander

CaveSalamander Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Checked real quick, looks like each <season>_outdoorsTileSheet in the Maps folder has the static box (since it has grass around it).

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool thanks a lot! I was searching for a while but I must have missed those. :)

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

The Cursors.xnb file also has the bin and separate lid and all the stages of the open/close animation. I was considering recoloring/retexturing the bin myself but, after staring at those 4 files for a while, I finally accepted I had no idea what I wanted to do with the bin. xD

Also, does anyone know where to find the dog's box? I found the dog's animations on the Cursors file, but can't find that box with the arrow on top anywhere.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

the SEASON_town tilesheets, right at the top left of the sewer grate tiles.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

\Content or \Maps? Or do the .png's look the same for both?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

All (actually used) tilesheets are in Content/Maps