RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Harzelora it seems everything is fine! Leah is free to frolic in her house without any danger! How glorious xD
    And I love how you edited the map, it looks beautiful!

Harzelora likes this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!
      This time it was Harvey's house AND the Clinic!!! Tell me what you guys think!
      As always, I am open to requests and if you encounter any errors, please report them!
      Also, updated Marnie's house because there was a missing tile in Jas's room...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
        Harzelora likes this.
      • Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Like always, you made it feel so homey ! 10/10 !
        The only request I'd like to make is the following :
        As I'm using the "Saloon and Hospital Counter Bypass" mod by scrptrx, I'd love it if you could make a version of the clinic with a shorter counter so that lazy peeps like myself don't have to go around the counter to talk to Harvey and/or Maru.
        Clinic.png

Edit : Also, could you do the same with the saloon if you ever work on it ?

Karmylla and oldfarmer93 like this.
        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Harzelora I will take care of it right away!!!
          And yes, I will also edit the saloon, so I will keep this in mind!

Edit: Honestly, I think it is such a good idea, I'm going to make it the final version of this map! :D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
            Harzelora likes this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!
            @Harzelora and scrptrx ('Saloon and Hospital Counter Bypass') get all the credits for this one!
            Now you won't have to go around the Hospital to talk to nurse Maru or Harvey! Yeah!
            (And yes, more messages were added!!!!)

You guys know the drill: requests or errors? Talk to me!!!

Ardalis, Harzelora and oldfarmer93 like this.
            • Harzelora

I love you so much for this (and in general) ! Thanks ! :love:

Karmylla likes this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!! (so embarrassed)

The mod has been revised... again! (so, so, so embarrassed!)
                I know guys, I'm always bothering you guys with revisions, but I noticed that I had forgotten a particular hay that should NOT have been in the map on my first update of Marnie's house.
                I noticed it just now, when Jas disappeared... She had been eaten by the golden hay... Again!
                Sorry about the second update on the Animal Shop, guys! I hope you stick with me and my perfectionist tendencies xD

Harzelora likes this.
                • Harzelora

I feel you ! Back when I released my first mod, I kept wanting to update it 'cause some pixels kept bothering me and I felt embarrassed for some reason. (I still tend to do that)
                  There was also this other time when I thought the update didn't work so I updated it three times in a row just to be certain ! :rofl:

So... It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I totally get you, as a fellow perfectionist.
                  It's quite the opposite, actually ! Getting notifications is my favourite thing.

Keep up the good work, gurl ! And don't stress yourself over stuff like that.
                  I'm sure most people don't mind when you do revisions of your mod.
                  It shows that you care about the content you provide and we love you for that. :love:

Karmylla likes this.
                  • Alvin Wu

Alvin Wu Poptop Tamer

hey i love the design of your cellar but i cant seem to use it because after i unzip and put the xnb folder into the maps folder and replace it still doesnt works and my cellar is still the same

Karmylla likes this.
                    • ScalesofGrey

ScalesofGrey Astral Cartographer

Thank you for this mod (your Spouse Room Edits too!)! I had fun wandering around town reading all the hidden messages after installing it.

I also love that the cellar looks like a newly renovated speakeasy with a jukebox! Something about playing "The Sun Can Bend An Orange Sky" in the middle of winter just makes me happy. I do, however, miss the space for all my casks. Is it possible to make an emptier cellar like in eemie's version but without the counter, tables and chairs near the bottom left?

Cemo and Karmylla like this.
                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Alvin Wu you misread! You don't put the xnb folder inside the maps folder, you past the "cellar".xnb FILE inside the map folder! (not the folder, just the file!)
                        It will say that there is a file with the same name inside the folder, you just press "OK" when they tell you if you want to replace it.
                        Don't worry, in case something goes wrong, I've added a backup file of the cellar that comes with the game ("cellar_backup".xnb)
                        Tell me if that works!

@ScalesofGrey You're welcome, I'm glad you liked them!!! :D
                        Okay, I will take care of your new cellar right away!

EDIT: What do you think of this?
                        [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
                          ScalesofGrey likes this.
                        • ScalesofGrey

@Karmylla That looks good! Can the floor be all wood though?

Karmylla likes this.
                          • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

your work looks very cool.

Karmylla likes this.
                            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Of course! Which wood would you like?

ScalesofGrey likes this.
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
                                I'm almost finished with the Adventurers' Guild so be on the look out for that update!

Harzelora and IronZelly like this.
                                • ScalesofGrey

The same one in your second version (eemie's?) if it's possible!

Karmylla likes this.
                                  • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Hey, just so you know, the table in Shane's room interferes with the second cut scene (like it did in the museum). Love your work, by the way. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Karmylla likes this.
                                    • Alvin Wu

Alvin Wu Poptop Tamer

@Karmylla thank you so much now it works and i'll be waiting for your next upload

Karmylla likes this.
                                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated AND revised!!! (aren't we professional?)

The Animal Shop has (once again) been revised and this time, hopefully, there will be no problems with Shane's Four Heart cut scene (thank you so much @HopeWasHere for reporting this issue! I hope it works out fine now!)

There is a new Cellar map in town! Check it out in case you want more space in your cellar! (I hope you like it @ScalesofGrey ! If you would like anything else changed please say so, don't be shy! :chucklefish:)

And FINALLY! My friends! The Adventurer's Guild is up and running! FINALLY! (Tell me what you think!)
                                        You will need to do an extra tiny little step in order to get it to work, but if you follow the instructions I have added, everything should work out!
                                        In case it doesn't, you know what to do! :DD

Thank you for downloading my work, it's so much more fun editing these maps and knowing others enjoy them as well :whoop:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
                                        • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I love this mod:love:

Karmylla likes this.