RELEASED Glitched burger: Furniture overhaul

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Boneberry, Nov 14, 2016.

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Wow, this looks great. If I was anymore jelly I'd be lemonlime favor. Might just cherrypick some items to add to my private furniture mod copy.

• Boneberry

Boneberry Space Spelunker

Sorry for the absence, and thank you all! :D

While I don't figure out some coding stuff, I'm making wallpapers and uploading something else.

[​IMG]

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

You people who know how to mix and match different furniture mods...any chance I could trouble one of you to tweak my personal set? Im not really sure how to do this myself but I could tell you what I like from each one. I wouldn't redistribute it, it would just be a personal copy.

• Boneberry

Which one you mean?

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Just a couple different furniture mods and one or two things from the original. Like, I really like a lot from your set, but there's a lot of things I like from the witchy-gothic set (which is what I currently use) and there's also stuff I'd like to keep from Vanilla, along with one or two other swaps I'd want to make for things that technically aren't furniture *now* but maybe the graphics could be swapped out. (Seb's keyboard is one thing.)

I can put together a sheet but I wanted to see if someone would even be willing to toss that together for me before I spent the time on it.

• Boneberry

I see what you mean. I have some personal projects (writing and illustrating a book) so I can't help you with that for now, sorry.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I could but I am not very fast and someone else will have to turn it into a .xbn file for you I can not do that.

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I am loving this furniture reskins you did! I'd like to use them but am a bit confused (please forgive me, I'm still kinda new to adding mods...)

1) The furniture_v1.xnb file.. do I need to rename it to just furniture.xnb to override the original or do I leave it named as it is...?

2) I really wanted to use the alternate version of the Stone Slab that you did, but I have no idea where to add that or do I need to somehow add it to the tile sheet? I feel so ignorant if it's not just a direct copy and paste/overwrite file.

Thanks in advance if you can help me!

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Not op, but yes you do need to rename the file to furniture.xnb. Why the author did that, I don't know. That will only cause confusion for those who are less in the know. Also its a good idea to make a backup of your un-modded game files. For the stone slab v2 I assume you just need to download and use the V2 file instead. Goodluck with modding your game.

• Boneberry

Forgot to update the post with that info, sorry!
                      Either file is a version of the furniture .XNB, so rename it like this and put it in the Tile Sheets folder. (Backup the unmodded file first!) Also, for every different mod there's a unique furniture.XNB, you can only use one at a time unless you unpack and edit the sheet.

• KittehKatBar

KittehKatBar Void-Bound Voyager

Wow these look gorgeous! It's making it very difficult to decide what to swap out from my own furniture.png that already has a few sets and some of my own added furniture.

Boneberry likes this.
                        • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

Holy shit your pixel art is amazing

Boneberry likes this.
                          • Basty96

Basty96 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

upload_2016-12-18_12-4-51.jpeg
                            As you can see theres a row of pixels from the metal window on the candle lamp. so can you please fix it

• Boneberry

Thanks for pointing that out, should be fixed. Updating the download links in the first post, but if you're busy, click here for V1 stone slab, or here for V2 stone slab.
                              (BTW, real awesome tool+weapon mod.)

*EDIT: fixed links, I put the wrong one.
                              Other than that, sorry for the MAJOR absence, folks, but I've been dealing with something else that held me down. I'll spare you the long talk, but during those crisis I've been working on new wallpaper and flooring, along with another mod making art for Sebastian. Be patient, if you still care.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
                                Ichimatsu, eemie and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                              • Basty96

Basty96 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

glad to be of help it just surprises me that noone else noticed it and that tool+weapon are zsnightmare retextures

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

@Boneberry Just FYI, version 2 is the same as version 1 (stone slab is V1 in both).
                                  furniture-v1-fix.png furniturev2-fix.png

• Boneberry

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Whenever I download a mod (or just see a mod I like) I download it to my computer to either use them for inspiration or just keep track of them. Today I was going through all my mods for no reason and came across this gem.
                                    I just had to drop by and say thanks for the superb work!
                                    I'll probably share this on my Tumblr account, I think it's hidden in the depths of the interwebs right now and it definitely deserves some more exposure.

ps: I think the ingame screenshots need to be updated, they're not making this mod enough justice, the .png is simply outstanding :p

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

Just found this thread and I wanted to say that I really like your furniture! Can't wait to see the wallpaper and flooring too. :)

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex