1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Skelekin Race 2.4.1

Play as a skeleton!

1. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

2. DrPvtSkittles

3. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Before starting I want to clarify that I speak Spanish, and my English is very, very bad, for that reason I am forced to use the translator of google to be able to post my messages, however this translator is not very reliable, so if in Some time there is some error of spelling or writing, I ask my most sincere apologies

I have observed this mod and visually has a great potential, creating a race based on bones is quite interesting, however the one that uses the bodies of other "people" as armor makes me lose his "style" if you allow me a suggestion, you can create New costumes based on the creatures of Halloween (witches, specters, headless horsemen, vampires, etc.) that go much better, visually speaking would be much more resistant than armor made with a human body so to speak.

On the other hand you can improve the look of the Skelekin, adding a matrix (a red sphere) and a couple of flames in the eye sockets, if you want a reference, you can look for the Overlord anime, you will see that the protagonist would be an excellent Skelekin.

Well, leaving free advertising aside, there is another issue that is important to address, the spacecraft has a technically correct look, but if I am honest, I would change it completely for a ship made of bones, maybe it seems exaggerated, And above all think that you do not have time to do that, at that point I can help you, I did a job for a similar mod before so it's easy for me to do the designs of the ships if you like the idea leave me a message on this Same post

Finally I think to make a set of weapons suitable for this race, these would be 4 in particular:

Bone boomerang
    Similar to a normal boomerang, only that faster and causes slightly more damage than the common boomerang

Cross of bones:
    If you have ever played Castlevania from the Nes you will notice that the protagonist can throw a cross that acts as a boomerang, this weapon is similar, only made bones and with some variants as it moves slightly slower than any boomerang weapon, piercing enemies Hitting several in the process, does significantly more damage than any boomerang type weapon and of course she returns to your hand (the Nes' was more like a throwing weapon).

SoulEater Sword
    Do not think it is very powerful, this Broadsword is as strong as an iron sword, but its special attack, the SoulEater launches a thrust to the opponent that leaves him paralyzed and at the same time drains his life to restore your bar of hunger, If it It was, hoped that it would restore your Hp bar, but the bar of hunger when this full restore the hp.

Staff of Dimensions
    This is the most powerful weapon of the Skelekin, as first attack creates Astral Tear in the place you mark (if it is the same special attack of the sword Asuterosaberu DX) and as a special technique uses Attraction Zone so that the victim does not escape.

Wow, I think I've become very talented, and I thought I would tell you my ideas about the Skelekin story, special abilities, weaknesses, and others, but I forget that this mod has been created by you and not me, my apologies for that.

Well said said I say goodbye, and I hope to know proto your opinion about my comment.

4. DrPvtSkittles

In my mind, this is based off fossils who are tired of being displayed for the amusement of others. I suppose since the codex are not in Spanish so that is lost in translation. I was thinking that they wear the skin of their enemies as a fear tactic. You are right about the style being very different. If I can come up with some more designs, I will look into have a second set of tier 5 - 6 armours.

The flaming eyes would make a great hat to be honest. The Skelekin's eyes do glow red when they are angry.

You are not the first person to suggest a bone ship. I prefer the idea that the Skelekin are trying to fit in by using bits from the other races. You are welcome to make your own mod that patches in a different ship of your choosing.

Bone boomerang is a good idea. I'll put it in my to do list

Cross of bones, there are throwing bones in the game already, this feels too similar.

I do not know how to make custom effects :L

Thank you for taking the time to send me a message, and I hope you continue to enjoy playing as a Skelekin.

5. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I understand, if you do not mind I would like to know the racial and social characteristics of this race, as in the mod frackin race. I saw that they are immune to hunger but weak to the fire, I imagined that they did not need to breathe and that they were quite resistant to hunger, although they could not eat normally (from there they used the souleater sword to recover their bar of hunger)

6. DrPvtSkittles

I do not control what characteristics the frackin race provides.

I have not applied any custom race effects in this mod.

7. DrPvtSkittles

8. DrPvtSkittles

9. Bruised Spartan

Bruised Spartan Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's not bad that you can wear the skin of your enemies, right?
    I'm not insane, right?

Fantastic mod, I like the idea of being a walking skeleton ready to save the universe.

10. DrPvtSkittles

Wearing the skin of my enemies feels pretty good to me! Wuhuhua

Bruised Spartan likes this.
  11. DrPvtSkittles

12. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is the spooky mod I've been searching for, can't wait to rattle some bones. Merry Christmas Halloween!

13. DrPvtSkittles

Aaaaye. That's great.

Omicron445 likes this.
  14. DrPvtSkittles

15. JeanBandit

JeanBandit Void-Bound Voyager

How can i obtain the skelekin spawner?

16. DrPvtSkittles

using the admin command /spawnitem spawnerskelekin

17. EndlessTetris

EndlessTetris Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I feel like such an idiot for not realizing there is a custom ship. forgive me

18. DrPvtSkittles

All g. haha

19. JeanBandit

JeanBandit Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, but i kinda feel like there could be a way to build it :rofl:

20. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles updated Skelekin Race with a new update entry:

Small update

Read the rest of this update entry...