REQUEST Cyborg toddlers/children

Discussion in 'Mods' started by GodzillaFirebox, Jan 6, 2017.

1. GodzillaFirebox

GodzillaFirebox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello,

I am a huge fan of cyborgs and I would like the option to "adopt" or "create" a cyborg/robot child with my spouse.

Is there any modder that could make my dream come true?

Thanks!

• Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Would be so funny with Maru as a spouse:
      "Let's have build a baby together. :geek:"

EDIT: And I'm sure someone could pick this up if they were also interested, bc it would just be a reskin basically (I think). If a toddler can be made into a Mogwai, then I think the odds of your wish coming true aren't super far fetched.

• GodzillaFirebox

GodzillaFirebox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yup! Just a reskin. I already use the "make toddlers look like spouses" mod, but I would love a mechanical child option :p

• Ariento

Ariento Phantasmal Quasar

I have no idea how to properly pack and unpack xnb files, but I can do the reskins! This is totally a mod I'd use personally - it'd make me change my mind about having kids in the game :rofl:

• Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Use XNB Node for packing and unpacking .xnb files. It's available in the thread here, under the Tools section. The Readme within the XNBNode folder has very easy to follow instructions, if you need any help, just let me know!

• Ariento

Alright, I did the toddlers. Let me know if you want any tweaks made before I do the babies!
              Toddler Preview.png
              The silver ones replace the light-skinned toddlers, and the gold ones replace the dark-skinned toddlers.

• Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome! GJ!

• Ariento

I'm really not too happy with the baby recolors, but here's one regardless.
                  What I really want to do is try some scratch-work, but that would mean animating by hand and I'd need to have a save file with babies to actually test it.

Attached Files: