RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I'm having this same problem, and have checked the towninterior.xnb and those tiles are still there. I did edit it a bit for a fireplace mod, but other than that there's been no change. I thought it was because I was using an old save, so I started a new game but the problem is still there. Any chance you could help me figure out what I did wrong?

Attached Files:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@HopeWasHere I really do not know! That is so strange...
      But it has to be something that modifies your tilesets in game, have you tried playing without your mods?

@marionettes84, I'm glad the issue was resolved!

• HopeWasHere

Yeah, even playing without mods does it. I've replaced the towninterior.xnb with the vanilla one and it still does it. I'm at a loss... Anyway, it's not game breaking and I would rather use your fantastic edits, purple holes and all

Karmylla likes this.
        • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Try replacing both the one in \Content\Maps and \Content if you haven't already and see if it fixes it.

Karmylla likes this.
          • HopeWasHere

Wow, well I guess I was neglecting the file in the \Content and only focusing on the one in the \Content\Maps! Thank you so much for helping me figure out such a dumb mistake :)

Karmylla likes this.
            • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, I have another bug to report. >-<

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised AND updated!
                Ok, this is a big one, so I'll start with the revisions first!

Sebastian's room was having an issue with a painting, that @kimberly6979 took notice and reported! Thank you, you get a cookie :cookie:
                Also, I've liberated more space in the bookshelf area, so you can walk more freely around there!
                The Animal Shop also had to be revised because of a typo (bootles -> bottles), which was taken care of! Thank you @Meevers for reporting the issue, you also get a cookie :cookie:

Now, for the big update!
                Let's start with the Manor House. I don't know about you, but I wasn't quite pleased with Lewis' house, so I decided an upgrade was needed! I've enlarged his room, added a bookshelf, a working space and a TV! And new messages, of course, that's what we all want and love x) Tell me what you guys think, I'm mostly torn about the wallpapers, I like them but at the same time, they seem too heavy, idk, TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS so we can understand what is wrong!

The Seed Shop. Yes, yes, we were all eager to get this new upgrade, and I hope you guys like what I've done! Pierre and Caroline got a much cleaner looking room, in my opinion. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to edit Abi's room the way I wanted because she would clip through certain objects and expanding her room was also a no-no, because it would mess with the events on the map. So, I did what I could with what I had :\
                Also, I gave them a little living room, where ideally they would sit and relax, but I guess they all work too much and neglect their siting area. Oh well, at least we got more new messages!

And finally, The Saloon! I gave it a new look, but it was mostly kept the same. The pool room was expanded just a little, nothing too special, and the storage got WAY better! Now, it truly does look like a food storage, etc. etc. etc.
                But this isn't JUST a saloon, it's Gus' home as well, so, I changed his room a bit! Also, the room next to his also got a make-over, with a bookshelf. I like to think it is like a private sitting area where Gus takes his friends for a special meal!

And that is it guys! This is the new update!
                And I don't know if I will be continuing because, honestly, I feel that all the other maps are good as they are!
                BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
                I AM OPEN TO REQUESTS!
                If you feel there is a map that needs a make-over, tell me in the comments and I will see what I can do for you! :)

Again, than you guys so much for the support and appreciation, it was a joy doing all this knowing others were enjoying it as well :)
                THANK YOU! :whoop:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
                • My my... I didn't expect that fu***** awesone new update! You're the best!

I have a little question, ¿what means when some of the interiors are "revised"?

Karmylla likes this.
                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Python593 it means that they were modified!
                    If you check the description of those maps that have the REVISED warning, like in the Animal Shop, you'll see Update 1, Update 2, etc.
                    The warning is there for those that have previously downloaded the map and that would like to download it again, with the error resolved! :)

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Looks awesome :)

Karmylla likes this.
                      • ScalesofGrey

ScalesofGrey Astral Cartographer

Oh man, I picked the right time to visit the forums again. *downloads everything new!* Thank you for this! :D

Karmylla likes this.
                        • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Any plans for the witch house, since you already changed the warping on that one? :p

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Minakie not really, the witch's hut is just like Elliott's place, the entire map IS the tilesheet, there is nothing more to add :\
                            To change anything in that map would involve changing the tilesheet, which is not what this mode is about, sorry :(
                            And I honestly do like how it looks! What would you like to see changed?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

It's just missing Karmylla's touch. And I wish it had some notes. I became kinda addicted to them. It's like hunting little white easter eggs. :paper:
                              But I didn't know that those two locations worked differently. I can live with that. :p

Karmylla likes this.
                              • lyscir

lyscir Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does the lockbox still work in the saloon?

Karmylla likes this.
                                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes! Yes, it does!

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

What? No holiday decor inside the homes/buildings?

/flees

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Smallcorners sorry, no holiday themes are included in the tilesheets :(
                                      But it is an interesting idea for future projects!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

WE NOW HAVE A SMAPI MOD!!!!!!

Thanks to @Acerbicon we can now enjoy these edits without having to go through the tiring process of replacing .xnb files!
                                        Go to the front page to see how to install this mod!
                                        Again, thank you so much @Acerbicon for doing this! Please show them your support and appreciation!

markz6197, IronZelly, Ardalis and 3 others like this.
                                        • Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

markz6197, Ardalis, Minakie and 2 others like this.