RELEASED Mods Portraits - Harvey,Sam,Sebastian,Elliott,Alex [By NongDarn]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by NongDarn, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Niskann

Niskann Void-Bound Voyager

Love this Vincent :) TKS

• jacknurse

jacknurse Void-Bound Voyager

These are amazing! I hope you will find the time and complete the rest of the characters. These are by far the best portrait mods I've seen!

• Kachii

Kachii Void-Bound Voyager

OMGOGMGMOGMOGMOG

IF YOU FINISH ALL THE VILLIGERS

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHANGING THE OLD PORTRAITS FOR THESE ONES *________*

IM IN LOVE <3

Bless your soul <3 <3 <3

• Tangel

Tangel Master Chief

awesome!I love it!thanks!

• pixieNpixels

pixieNpixels Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love these portraits. It depresses me that the last post I see by the author was April of last year. I really want to see someone pick up at least the bachelorettes and Shane in a similar style.

Beon likes this.
            • Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, it would be really cool if the author decides to do more portraits, but I also understand if they moved on or have rl issues or just don't want to do it.

pixieNpixels likes this.
              • pixieNpixels

This is always a good thing to point out. I realize I left that out of the context of what I was saying. If I could draw at all like this wonderful artist I would attempt to at least make similar bachelorettes and Shane in hopes that I could achieve at least a more universal feel. I personally can't live without the bachelors and the kids like this. :)

Beon likes this.
                • Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh no . I was hoping to signalize that I agree with you by quoting you but now it feels like I messed up. I really didn't want to make you feel bad or make you think that I was insinuating that you weren't aware of the things I mentioned. It's just that it's not easy to express gratitude and the wish for the modders to continue without sounding too demanding or even begging - to me at least. I always mull over the things I say, even if it's just two sentence. Maybe it's one of those non-English native speaker things :mwahaha:

What I should have said "I agree with pixieNpixels. Your portraits are lovely, but I also understand if you don't want to continue making these portraits."

pixieNpixels likes this.
                  • pixieNpixels

Oh dear we are going round and round. (In the best of ways!!!) I didn't necessarily think you were insinuating that I wasn't aware of those things. I was only saying that I was thankful you also pointed those things out, and I should have said something similar as well (mostly saying it was an oversight on my part that I didn't include my understanding of how real life gets in the way). It's really hard to convey the way you feel about something via text where there is no way to hear the infliction in one's voice.

So thank you for pointing out how rl issues get in the way. It's something a lot of us unintentionally overlook. :)

Beon likes this.
                    • qq1230220

qq1230220 Intergalactic Tourist

good god they're adorable

• haseock

haseock Space Hobo

Bachelorettes please ( =3=)

• FairyLuna

FairyLuna Space Hobo

This is superb! I really like the art style and of course SEBBY and ALEX! <3 <3 I downloaded them lol Thank you for this!~ :3 :3 :3

• faythkittie

faythkittie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, this would look amazing in a hi-res version used with the portaiture mod. I'm especially in love with Sebastian's, it's the first one I've seen that I absolutely love (though there are definitely other amazing ones out there!).

• Kaliroe

Kaliroe Void-Bound Voyager

I would definitely use these if there was a completed set for at least shane and the bachelorettes (including emily). I could deal with the villagers being different. Very lovely art, everyone would be pleased if you decide to continue this lovely project. Amazing artwork. Well done

• pixieNpixels

I really wish these were finished also. The last post by the author was made in April of last year. I still use these regardless because I love how awesome the guys look. I supplement the lack of Shane with the Shane from this link https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/329/?

RuneKnight likes this.
                                • CanLea

CanLea Space Hobo

I feel like an idiot, I know this thread is quite old, but I cant get it to work, if anyone can help a poor sap out and walk me through how to get this to work id really appreciate it!

• kirania1996

kirania1996 Space Spelunker

AAAAAAHHHHH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope there will be the full version of all villagers!
                                    That yandere Vincent looks so cute

• Justincase

Justincase Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't wait for the bachelorettes. Everything looks fantastic!

• pixieNpixels

I've been trying to keep tabs on this author for awhile because I have loved these portraits for forever. Unfortunately the last post this author made was in April of 2016 so I doubt the other portraits will be appearing. I still use this portrait mod regardless in tandem with the bachelorettes from this one.

(Edit)
                                        I forgot to also say that while I haven't found a Shane I am completely sold on as of yet I am currently using the one from this modpack. Which if you use content launcher has been updated here.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
                                          Impandenmint likes this.
                                        • Axile28

Axile28 Space Hobo

Dammit im too hyped for all the other villagers! Can't wait till you release them and great job man! :nuruhype: