• Kiddles

Kiddles Void-Bound Voyager

• DootDaMoop

DootDaMoop Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like Pelican Town got Upgrade! Looks awesome! :DD

Kiddles likes this.
      • DootDaMoop

DootDaMoop Void-Bound Voyager

I think you should also do this with the other Town Maps. The ones with Festivals!
        Such as
        Town-Christmas.xnb
        Town-EggFestival.xnb
        Town-Fair.xnb
        Town-Halloween.xnb
        and also without breaking any of the stuff for the Events

Kiddles likes this.
        • Kiddles

Yeah, I've kept the festival maps low priority for the time being. I do plan to get around to them sometimes in the near future though.

• Kiddles

Kiddles updated Cleaner, Greener Pelican Town with a new update entry:

Update 1.0.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
            • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Currently using your town map. Very good job! Love it <3 There is still a tire in the lower righthand corner. ;-}

Would you mind one of the festival edits being the amount of meat on the tables? I cannot remember off hand which festival it is but the table has nothing but meat on it. Evelyn and my farmer always go hungry. Some greenery would be appreciated.

• Kiddles

Glad you like it! I'll be sure to vanquish that evil tire in the next update.

Not sure which one you're referring to, either. But once I find it, I'll see about adding more variety on the food. I know the Egg Festival is nothing but eggs, so I definitely plan on changing one of those tables. Too much egg for my taste. :p

• DrachenGirl93

DrachenGirl93 Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, not sure how to respond to your reply to my review so I'll message you back here. My bad though, I didn't see the warning about the bushes. Unfortunately I have 0 experience with coding so that's not something I trust myself with attempting to fix. I'll just live with it though. Especially since I have no idea how I would send you a link to my save if you were to fix it for me. lol Also, thank you for fixing the trees! My OCD was screaming. :rofl:

• DrachenGirl93

DrachenGirl93 Intergalactic Tourist

I found a couple stumps that were missed to the bottom right of the lake below Marnie's Ranch/ house. lol Not nit picking I promise. Just trying to help. :p

Tree Stump.PNG

• Kiddles

No worries. Although, I haven't made any edits to the Cindersap Forest or the mountain area. I have only made edits to Pelican Town itself. Still though, I have thought about making edits to other maps and eventually even making it a complete package. No promises yet, but I am thinking about it. I know for a fact that I want to make a larger version of the Secret Woods, and kind of make is a bit of a maze, like the Lost Woods in Zelda.

As for your save, you can just use the "Upload a File" button when posting a response. In Windows, you can typically find your save files in C:/Users/<YourUserName>/AppData/Roaming/StardewValley. The file you're looking for is inside the folder with the same name as your character (and some random numbers), and will have the exact same name as said folder. Example in the spoiler below.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
                      • Starbeak87

Starbeak87 Phantasmal Quasar

Some screenshots in the main post would be great.

Kiddles and DreamerDrop like this.
                        • Kiddles

Overview, yo!

Still, I suppose I could put some screens on the OP, maybe even some more up-to-date ones.

**EDIT**
                          Added screenshots to the OP.

Also, I'm considering getting rid of Mayor Lewis's truck. It just looks out of place, considering the size compared to his house, and it doesn't even look drivable around town without wrecking fences and crashing into trees. Thoughts?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
                            Megsoiluj and Starbeak87 like this.
                          • Starbeak87

Starbeak87 Phantasmal Quasar

I mean... idk. It's too bad we can't just scale it down!

• Megsoiluj

Megsoiluj Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, yes please!

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello,

:) I use your mod and I I don't want to play without it anymore. :) Town looks soo mutch better.

I have a Error here and I'm not sure if it is from this mod. It's at the Museum Sign: Here you see it: https://up.picr.de/30046829fd.jpg?rand=1502404057

Thanks and Greetings :)

• Kiddles

Necromancy is at work for this project. May even turn it into an overall makeover of the game maps - give players a fresh experience on it.

Kuriiyo likes this.
                                  • coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex