REQUEST Save Dusty

Discussion in 'Mods' started by queertactics, Feb 11, 2017.

1. queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does anyone know of any mods to improve the living condition of the dog in town? Y'know, this guy?
    [​IMG]
    I have seen this one, where he gets a bigger space to run around in and a water trough, and that's great, but like... can someone... give the little dude a dog house or smth.... This dog just absolutely breaks my heart....

EDIT: SOME FANTASTIC MODS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION:

A Place for Dusty by Starbeak87
    [​IMG]

... and a matching one for your farm doggo or cat in their farm mod, Greener Pastures,
    which makes almost the whole map plow-able, greener, and adds a freakin' swimming hole :D (and more!)
    [​IMG]

There's also More Space for Dusty by LunaLavellan
    [​IMG]

and a pet house for the farm pet is included in A Wonderful Farm Life by taintedwheat & jinxiewinxie
    [​IMG]

GO FORTH AND HOUSE YOUR PETS
    thank you so much to all the great artists and coders out there (TT u TT)b

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
      gaakishi likes this.
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Eh, he's better off then the Farmers pet, that poor thing doesn't even have a box!

Starbeak87 likes this.
      • queertactics

:cry: HONESTLY. And the only farm mod I know of to include a widdle doggie house is Wonderful Farm Life.

• Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Maybe it's an old dog who doesn't want to move around much any more. Unfortunately, we don't know if they take it for the walk, but a kennel of this size is normal. My only beef with it is that it's just a dumb fence and not a real kennel. I rather have a real kennel then the wooden fence. And well........ maybe a job for this dog. Especially if it's a worker dog. Because then putting in the kernel after it done it's "job" wouldn't be really bad.

Otherwise, I have no clue what it's purpose is. I am sure not everyone would appreciate it if he would be allowed to roam around town freely.

• midnight_von_corgstein

midnight_von_corgstein Void-Bound Voyager

• Starbeak87

Starbeak87 Phantasmal Quasar

You should check out my map mod, Greener Pastures.
            I'll definitely add it to my ToDo list for when I finally get around to modding the town. unfortunately the Town map is having issues on my comp.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I thought about altering my .png files to at least get rid of that cardboard box and replacing it with a proper dog house, but every time I open the .png I just stare at it. I don't have the inspiration needed to pixel Dusty a proper house. :cry:

• Starbeak87

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
                Well... It's a WiP, so... yeah.
                But it's more than nothing, and uses the default textures, so that's good!

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

Well your pet sleeps outside by choice :p

• queertactics

[SCREAMS] I LOVE IT
                    that is the IDEAL doggie house i love this so much, what a classic, this is the best notification/alert i've ever gotten, i can't even deal
                    [​IMG]
                    it is beautiful and i am sobbing some really manly tears holy heck thank you so much

• Starbeak87

No prob. I'm a cat person myself, but same deal. ya'know?