RELEASED Babies Take After Their Parents! Recolors + New Toddler Hair and Clothes (Updated 11/20/18)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by lilipea, Mar 19, 2016.

1. dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you do your new hair and clothes for the default kids? Instead of person specific? Or maybe if you're fine with it we could edit them to our liking? As far as colors go I mean.

• lilipea

lilipea Phantasmal Quasar

I don't mind making a version for the default kids, but you're free to recolor them yourself! Totally fine with me.

• dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thankiesss, I love your edits of the kids so much cuter. I have some a farmer that has specific genes and I want the kids to look like her AND the hubby. So I'll edit them maybeee. But having the default kid version would be just as good <3

• Pawserve

Pawserve Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you so much for these. I've been using the older version of this for a while and I didn't even know you updated this mod, wow. I really appreciate your work. These look fantastic, both the older version and the new one.

lilipea likes this.
          • nikkoda

nikkoda Guest

This is fantastic. Will the ginger Sebastian kids get updated at all? I'm not even married to the dude, but those set of kids are my favorite.

• lilipea

Thanks guys <3 glad you like them!

I wanted to get the main babies out of the way first, but I can for sure update the ginger Sebastian babies :)

nikkoda likes this.
              • 0boko

0boko Phantasmal Quasar

i'd love to see an updated one for the purple babies, mainly 'cause i have an oc that's purple that i usually name one of my in-game kids after, since they're like my child in a way. it's not needed, but would be nice. the spritework is absolutely lovely, you've done wonderful work. i'm looking forward to whatever type of work you do in the future. :nod:

lilipea likes this.
                • lilipea

Updated the red headed Sebastian babies~

Added toddlers with the default color scheme, both dark skinned and light skinned versions. I probably should have included actual babies with them but it didn't cross my mind until after I finished them and packed them so.. here they are lol. I'll add the babies alongside them later.

aaand finally I updated the purple babies! I made their hair a little more purple and gave them a different eye color this time.

Aww, thank you. I can't take too much credit for the spritework since they're all edited CA sprites or edited Mother 3 sprites, but I appreciate the compliment nonetheless!

nikkoda, 0boko and dollbae like this.
                  • nikkoda

nikkoda Guest

Thank you so much

• GodzillaFirebox

GodzillaFirebox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello. I've been using your addon and I am so grateful for it.

I wanted to ask, since I've seen your purple skin recolor, if you could perhaps make a cyborg/robot baby baby reskin? I love cyborgs and having "built" a robot child instead of adopted a human one would be so cool.

Thanks for your consideration.

• cherylfails

cherylfails Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you for making this mod! I'm glad there's a way of having some more variation in the genes of the kids despite that not being possible in game. Also thanks for including the purple kids... I almost had the kids take after my spouse (Sebastian - them ginger babies!!!) but decided to use the purple ones instead because my character has purple skin and dark purple hair :)

Anyway... Sorry for my rambling. Thanks again for making this!!!

• lilipea

You're welcome and thank YOU guys <3 Happy to see people are still using this~

I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull off the cyborg baby look, but I could give it a try!

Royalyspooky and GodzillaFirebox like this.
                          • JamesNapalm

JamesNapalm Void-Bound Voyager

Leah babies link is not working

• losersophie

losersophie Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

This is perfect
                              also when I downloaded Sebastian's children it says older dark and just regular?? whats the difference
                              nvm LOL
                              but I love this

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
                                lilipea likes this.
                              • JamKJ

JamKJ Orbital Explorer

Does the skin tone mod work with the specific spouse mod e.g. Shane baby with dark skin? Or is it a one or the other situation?

• lilipea

This is a super late and not helpful reply, but all of the links are working for me. Try the Nexusmods link if you can't download from this thread!

Are you asking if you can download all of the babies with either dark skin or light skin? Unfortunately no, I based the skintones on the spouse they're meant to take after. The light skinned/dark skinned options are separate and based on the default coloring that the game gives you.

If you really want any of these babies with darker skin I'd be happy to make that for you though!

• HellaRadAlien

HellaRadAlien Space Hobo

Uhm.. I'm super new to mods and I really love Sebbys babies! I'm not entirely sure though how to add them to my game. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! I'm having trouble opening the files and looking at each one individually to add them to the Stardew Valley files. When I download it opens in notepad and its all just random text.

Edit: Just figured out how to do it. Sorry! Really nice mod btw!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
                                      lilipea likes this.

111222321321432521312 Orbital Explorer

Where would I post a request? Here, or someplace specific?

• missashofoz

missashofoz Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if you're doing any updates, but do you think you could upload the download files to mediafire or another mirror? Megasync is really iffy and temperamental about downloads and arbitrarily locks me out of downloads due to not having a 'Pro' account. I love this mod, I've downloaded both Seb and Elliot before, and this playthrough has me marrying Sam, so I need those little blonde babies!

• Scabbers

Scabbers Orbital Explorer

They have their nexus page that they uploaded to as well. You could try downloading from there, too, I think. The link was in the first paragraph of the first post and highlighted "HERE".