1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

OBSOLETE: CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen v5.3.53

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices, once more!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

ColonolNutty submitted a new mod:

CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen - A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices, once more!

Read more about this mod...

KateisLost likes this.
  2. Hellzsaint

Hellzsaint Big Damn Hero

You're amazing!

I've been wanting to play this mod since forever. I'll make sure to report glitches I see.

3. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

it's so great to have this mod back after so long! one problem however - the recipes on my cooking table are still the vanilla ones. i don't think any of my other mods edit the recipes there either. could this possibly be looked into? thanks again for bringing this back!!

4. Cosmic Whisper

Cosmic Whisper Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@rare_candy_bracelet Yeah, I was noticing that too! I was gonna see about making some new cookware that would fill some of the voids needed and stay dedicated to the spirit of the mod with all the little complex steps. I mean, I'd work on just replacing the recipes, but I'm more sure about how to make something else do it than fix up the internal recipes. I might leave that to somebody else to figure out, anyway, haha.

5. ColonolNutty

I haven't removed any recipes here, if the vanilla recipes are supposed to be replaced by some in this mod, they weren't in the original. Looking at the folder structure, they wouldn't have replaced anything in the old versions of starbound either.

6. rare_candy_bracelet

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 11.02.10 PM.png odd. well either way the "mixes" like the ones in this screenshot aren't showing up on the cooking table for me at all.

7. ColonolNutty

I've noticed a few recipes not showing up even though they are setup correctly, not just in this mod but in others I'm working on too. I haven't quite figured out what is wrong with them yet

8. ColonolNutty

Hmm, I just noticed that it is missing one of the groups, it'll show on the kitchen it just won't show in any tabs, I'll go through all the recipes now and make sure they look good

9. ColonolNutty

I've updated all recipes, so now they should be showing up, let me know if you don't see some of them. Also I noticed there are "duplicates" I just need to prevent the old recipes from making it in the list of recipes

10. rare_candy_bracelet

That seems to have done the trick! the recipes all seem to be there now. do you plan to still keep the vanilla recipes on the table though, or remove them? because they're still there too.

11. ColonolNutty

I've got plans to update them to use the new ingredients. If you're referring to the duplicates, I would try pulling the latest changes again

12. rare_candy_bracelet

hey, if by any chance you need help updating the mod, i've already made a few tweaks on a few little things between releases for this and MFM.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  13. ColonolNutty

I'm the one updating both of them, if you find any problems I would log an issue for it, and if you provide solutions that's even better. I would definitely try to log an Issue on the github repository for them

14. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Is it compatible with mfm?

15. ColonolNutty

It requires MFM :rofl: I should definitely put that in the description

16. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I'm wondering if this will work with the no decay mod?
    Cause I hate tossing out food while I'm away on another planet.

17. ColonolNutty

If it modifies the rotting.lua file, then yes, it will have an effect. Best way to test it is to try it out

18. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Well I've tested it and it doesn't seem to effect this mod's food, only the food that is in the core game.
    Though I may have to unsub from that mod and resub to get it to work again.

19. ColonolNutty

Which mod is it? I'll let you know if that one in particular will have an effect. Reinstalling it won't have an effect

20. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

It's one that makes all food in the game never spoil.
    I had it installed[via steam workshop] but it didn't effect this until I unsubed from it then resubbed.
    I know it's odd but I've been having that issue for a few other mods now.
    One that removes the durability from pickaxes and drills, then one that makes picks and drills mine out a 4x4 area.
    The oddities of the mods sorta breaking like this goes on.
    Now I'm having the issue that the food in this mod[certain ones] won't stack like the melon like food items[ones t hat provides an energy regen effect].
    So hopefully I'll sort everything out and get them all working without breaking.