Modding Help None of my mods showing up? XNB (A little long)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by JustCaffeine, Feb 21, 2017.

1. JustCaffeine

JustCaffeine Poptop Tamer

I'm kind of a noob modder, but I like to think that I'm getting the hang of it pretty quick. Plus, my girlfriend is very good with mods, and she's been teaching/helping me with some fairly simple Stardew modding, exclusively cosmetic stuff, like a different-coloured Junimo plush or a different looking cat, stuff like that. She has been modding her game for a month or two now, pretty successfully.

This is why it came as a shock to both of us when we modded up my game a couple days ago, and so far, none of them have worked. And I mean none.

I'm really confused as to what the issue might be. I did the exact same process she did, backing everything up, extracting and packing many a file, properly replacing them in all the right locations, making sure my mods weren't conflicting, everything I could think to do, all under her guidance. All of my mods are up-to-date, too, I made sure. But alas, nothing. Does anyone know what might be the cause of this, or at the very least how to get my mods running?

• Chrysanthe

Chrysanthe Starship Captain

That's very strange. It sounds like you've been doing everything correctly.
      If the sprites that show up ingame are still the default ones, then maybe Stardew is being run from a different directory? And you have installed it in two different places?
      I really can't think of anything else. Sorry.

• JustCaffeine

Thanks for the input! I'll check that out asap

• JustCaffeine

You were spot on! All my mods are working correctly now. Thanks so much!

• Chrysanthe

Chrysanthe Starship Captain

Aww, I'm so glad to hear that. You're welcome!