WIP Pokémon éléments (Portraits, characters, map, loading, animals...)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cey702, Mar 15, 2016.

1. HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Amazing!Thank you!

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

hey could you redo the actual buss to look like the intro bus? if thats possible, it just would look so cool lol

• TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are all of these compatible with 1.1? They are very nice.

• General_Durandal

General_Durandal Big Damn Hero

You're so awesome! Thanks for this stuff!

• General_Durandal

General_Durandal Big Damn Hero

If I got to choose what you did next...
            I'd say a Mewtwo replacer for the Wizard.

• DarinNWolf

DarinNWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I have a bit of a question. I have absolutely no idea why but for some reason when I try to go to the google drive link and press download, there's an issue on my side where the page just tells me "problem loading" or some such. Maybe its my crappy wifi, but may you by chance have an alternative link for download? Say a dropbox or something

EDIT: Nevermind, found out I just needed to clear my cache and cookies for it to work

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
              • Ulithium_Dragon

Ulithium_Dragon Space Kumquat

Just wanted to say that some of these sprite sheets are now outdated (probably made before v1.1 was released), and so they lack some of the new sprites added to the sheets by the update.
                This mainly just applies to "cursors.xmb", but there are A LOT of sprites added by the v1.1 update to that file that are not present in this mod's version.

I manually updated the sprite sheet myself a day or two ago, so if anyone wants it, then here:
                Pokemon Cursors - SV v1.1 Updated - UD.7z

@Cey702:
                I claim no credit for the AMAZING work you did on these, all I did was merge your changes with the v1.1 sprite sheet.
                If you request I remove this file for any reason, I will do so immediately!

Attached Files:

nothungry likes this.
                • DarinNWolf

DarinNWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh sweet! Though where would I put this? In Content?

• Ulithium_Dragon

Heh, figures: the ONE time I was too lazy to pre-set up the folder hierarchy for people. n.nU

It goes into the same place as the old one did, which is "Stardew Valley/Content/LooseSprites".

• Ulithium_Dragon

Currently Cey702's edits to Willy's house only apply to the Spring, so for all other seasons the sign above his door will revert back to the default.

I've fixed this and merged the edits with the other 3 seasons' map files. Here's the download if anyone wants it:
                      Pokemon Edits - Willys House - All Seasons UD v1.0.7z

EDIT: Given that the beach doesn't change its appearance much for the different seasons, it's kinda hard for me to include a screenshot showing the edits I made in action.

About the only thing that really changes is the decorations in the window and on the door of Elliot's house, and I managed to get a screenshot that *just barely* shows "proof". n.nU

20170301021734_1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
                        nothungry, cankersaur and eemie like this.
                      • cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

This is amazing! I've just downloaded all of them. Thank you so much! :D

I was just saying to someone, "perhaps I'll make JojaMart into a Team Rocket base." I'd forgotten you'd already done so, and done such a wonderful job! It's so exciting.

• ShinyUmbreon

ShinyUmbreon Master Chief

Small request - your cursers package keeps the default dog/cat/horse portraits. Most people who have this mod (at least, I assume) have replaced the pets - is there a possibility of the menu portraits for your file being updated (or a version of it made possible with some sort of generic pokemon-related picture?). That would be great, if you'd want to do it!

As it is, enjoying your sets so far! :)

• Wingzrooke

Wingzrooke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love the chicken and pig retextures, but they need baby versions!

• DragneelAce

DragneelAce Void-Bound Voyager

this is sooooooooo awesome!!!!! make more! make more! make some kind of monster, hats and so on?

• BritneyMc0206

BritneyMc0206 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello. I really love how everything here looks so well done! Especially the Meloetta! My favorite here. Although, I was a little confused on why one of the parts where the original cat had it's eyes closed until you clicked it wasn't implemented into the Meloetta. So I went to the effort of editing it myself. Thank you so much for making this. Here's the edited version I made, if you or anybody was either wanting it, or didn't understand what I ment. :3

Attached Files:

• keytars

keytars Void-Bound Voyager

I've installed a lot of these and I really love them, but I also noticed the cursors.xnb file was outdated. I don't know if there were any changes between the posted 1.1 update and the 1.3 beta (1.3.9 for this), but I updated it for that + changed the travelling cart hippo into a magcargo.

Attached Files:

• BlueSkyes

BlueSkyes Star Wrangler

I love this mod, but now whenever I kill a monster..... well, you can guess.

• rollingrick

rollingrick Space Hobo

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but i don't know where to go for this. I downloaded this mods, and now my resources stack number doesn't appear. my items won't stack. I found somewhere it was the cursors XNB. I want to use the cursors mod on here. Is there an update for this?

• rollingrick

rollingrick Space Hobo

I don't see how to download? it's only a picture. Same for keytars cursor fix, which i really need.

• keytars

keytars Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, for pngs you have to use an xnb packer and combine it with whatever the current .yaml file unpacking the vanilla cursors xnb gives you. Here's the packed xnb though.

Edit: Went and did it for the Meloetta update as well, hope that's alright.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018