RELEASED Adventure Time hairstyles 4.2

Thirteen Adventure Time hairstyles

1. peroxidewren

peroxidewren Void-Bound Voyager

Adventure Time hairstyles

[​IMG]

I love Adventure Time to bits so decided that it would be fun to make a few mods that make the player look like AT characters.

Included here are thirteen new hairstyles:
    #17- Finn's hat, no hair
    #18- Finn's hat, with hair
    #19- Prince Gumball
    #33- Fionna's hat
    #34- Fionna, hair down, bunny hairband
    #35- Princess Bubblegum, hair down
    #36- Princess Bubblegum, hair up
    #37- PB, hair down, no colour
    #38- PB, hair down, no colour, darker outlines
    #39- Marceline, hair down
    #40- Marceline, half shaved
    #41- Marceline, ponytail
    #42- Flame Princess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some things to know:
    -For hairstyles with accessories (hats/ crowns/ tiaras), the hair colour slider needs to be as white and bright as possible in order for the hairstyle to be the right colour.
    -None of these hairstyles replace any of the vanilla hairstyles.
    -Depending on how many hairstyles I have added, there may be bald hairstyles at the end, this is normal.

To install:
    Add the .xnb file from this download to Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer (Remember to rename the .xnb file to hairstyles.xnb). Also it might be a good idea to make a backup of the vanilla hairstyles.xnb file).

Later updates:
    Finn and Fionna's t-shirts
    Princess Bubblegum Done
    Marceline Abadeer Done
    Prince Gumball Done
    Marshall Lee
    Susan
    Ice Queen (Maybe)
    More FP and Prubs
    Finn's floor length hair

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
      beerziiez, Coolwyngs, ckslam and 3 others like this.
    • peroxidewren

• peroxidewren

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These are all really cute! I really love the bubblegum ponytail.

peroxidewren likes this.
      • peroxidewren

Thank you so much :3

• peroxidewren

• peroxidewren

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Very nice we needed more hair. I look am looking forward to your next edition. I cannot wait to see more of your work!

peroxidewren likes this.
          • peroxidewren

• NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, these look really cool, but...
            Seriously, no full length, flowing Finn hair?! Come on, the dude's got awesome hair (in fact I think his hat must have some kind of pocket dimension in it to hold it all).

• peroxidewren

Haha, I'm still working on these hairstyles so Finn's hair is definitely going to pop up sooner or later since it is pretty damn amazing :p

• juliakoppe05

juliakoppe05 Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod :3 plea plea plea, can you upload this clothes? I love so much <3

• abbnation

abbnation Void-Bound Voyager

This is a very cute mod! I'd like to ask a favor though. Since this is my first time using a mod for Stardew Valley would you please guide me on how to install it into the game? I've already downloaded it but it isn't working. I'm wondering if I haven't done all the steps. Thank you and have a nice day!

• alicedafox

alicedafox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

→ Do a Backup from your original hairstyles xnb! (Just rename it to Hairstyles.backup or something like this and save it somewhere!)
                    → Then name the AT Hairstyles.xnb to Hairstyles.xnb and put it in your Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer directory. (If you dont know where to find your Stardew Valley directory and using steam it should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley)
                    → Have fun using the mod :kawaii:

abbnation and peroxidewren like this.
                    • peroxidewren

Oops, sorry my reply is a bit late! The steps Alicedafox outlined should work, but if you're having any further trouble I'll see if I can help!

abbnation and alicedafox like this.
                      • Falset

Falset Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I'm sorry to bother but I just love this mod so much. The problem is I'm completely new to this and for some reason the download is not .xnb but 7z? Do I need to download something else to extract it? Sorry to bother.

Edit: I umm.... figured it out. Hahaha. REALLY wanted your mod. Sorry for the bother!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
                          peroxidewren likes this.
                        • abbnation

Thank you both very much! I'll try using the steps best I can since I haven't really messed with mods yet. Sorry to bother and thanks again!

• abbnation

Well actually how do u go to the backup? Is it by clicking steam and then the one below it? I tried using that one but I had a hard time finding what I needed. So sorry ><

• alicedafox

alicedafox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No no, just grab the original hairstyles.xnb file ( you can find it here Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Farmer )and save it somewhere. Like in an extra folder for backups, or simply your desktop. You can also just rename it to hairstyles.xnb.backup or whatever you want.
                              This step is neccesary if you want the original files back because the mod is buggy or whatever. Its not important but I would recommend it :up:

• PastelsBc

PastelsBc Void-Bound Voyager

The new update makes your 'Adventure Time hairstyles' cannot be showed OTL /This is very cute mod! I really love all of them!!:catwink: