1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Help i cant destory blocks or remove any

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by jackbelfast, Mar 22, 2017.

1. jackbelfast

jackbelfast Tentacle Wrangler

So. i recently built a huge base with my friends and its huge. but we wanted to extend. and theres a asteroid in the way. but when we go to destory it there is a blue highlight round it. kinda like what happens when we are in a dungeon of some sort. but the base is in a asteroid belt. so? and this is not just on that side of the base. it surrounds the base. sept for down.. but now when we destory furniture. we cant place it back down.. I need some help. Idk whats wrong..

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Sounds like you have mods installed. Possibly one that adds shield generators? Hard to tell with such limited information from you.

3. jackbelfast

I only have 1 mod explorer pod. If you need anymore info tell me what you need and il post it here

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Do you have human generator?

5. jackbelfast

my friend was messing about with one in the base. but we turned it off with a switch then broke the blocks under it

6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

The human generator would cause this, you need to destroy it

7. jackbelfast

we broke the blocks under it. and it exploded. but even after it exploding. we still cant break blocks or place

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Is there another one? Try placing it down again and destroying it with weapons.