Is there something going on between Robin and Lewis?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xMel248, Mar 25, 2017.

1. xMel248

xMel248 Void-Bound Voyager

o.o So when I went into Robins shop to buy a Mill, she said " Lew?....oh." It got me wondering like, what is Lewis doesn't want to go public about Marnie because of Robin ? I have so many questions now.

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

One would think, I just wish Clint would say something REAL to Emily. Ah well. I plan on marrying her on my second farm. :pfff:

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Robin says that too? Hmm, I've only seen Marnie say that. Kinda have a feeling Robin isn't supposed to say it though. Bug maybe?

• xMel248

Maybe a bug yeah. It was just kinda funny xD

• xMel248

I wanted to marry her but then I think i would feel eternally guilty. I agree about Clint, like c'mon dude.

Jack Of Shades likes this.
            • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I can't see it working. If we were to summon up the shade of Empedocles, he'd say she's water, or maybe the airy part of water. Clint's earth. I'm glad he can dream, but regardless, the man's got to get some outside interests and learn to socialize. There are other unmarried women out there.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
              • oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

Well Lewis does come to all the local businesses to collect taxes (though ive only seen him at clint's doing this in my experience), and considering the shopkeepers probably didnt get a lot of business before the player character's arrival to the valley, lewis would probably be their only regular visitor.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Mmm, that does make sense.

And he does visit more. I've seen him at Marnie's, Robin's, Clint's and the museum. I don't recall seeing him at Willy's or Pierre's though, but that might just be because I rarely visit Willy's and only ever really visit Pierre's early in the morning. (Or just before closing time if I forgot I needed to replant some cropsX3 )

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I've seen Lewis at Pierre's, but never Willy's. Or the Adventurers' Guild, for that matter. Probably just as well. I suspect he should be kept away from sharp objects.

• xMel248

I think Mayor Lewis just doesn't like the smell of fish, and thus doesn't go to Willy's.

• Ellyssa

Ellyssa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've seen him at Willy's, but never the Adventurer's Guild. Maybe it doesn't count as a real shop?

Or he's not allowed in because he's not a member.. who knows

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If Robin is cheating on her husband with Demetrius but I can't play homewrecker and have an affair with her myself, I'll spew blood.

Not fair, man.

NikkSword and xMel248 like this.