RELEASED Part of the Community 1.1.5

Adds Passive and More active ways to increase your social status

1. bmarquis

bmarquis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

bmarquis submitted a new mod:

Part of the Community - Adds PAssive and More active ways to increase your social status

Read more about this mod...

• townkrier

townkrier Void-Bound Voyager

Wow this sounds awesome. Will give it a try.

• cassie.mcnally

cassie.mcnally Void-Bound Voyager

What are the installation instructions?

• bmarquis

The mod requires SMAPI. After installing SMAPI, make a new folder in the mods directory and drop the contents there.

• mafia246

mafia246 Master Chief

crash!
            installed: SV 1.2.11, SMAPI 1.9 beta. 10.
            After sleep - crash

• bmarquis

I will investigate, but note that I was not developing on beta versions of either SV or SMAPI.

• bmarquis

@mafia246: This was due to changes in Stardew Valley Code from 1.8 to 1.9. A new SMAPI Beta release should remedy this issue.

• Yolanda_Qingxu

Yolanda_Qingxu Star Wrangler

I have 2 Leah and 2 Haley and 2 Caroline in my game for days. One day I talk to them in front of Jodi's house and they suddenly divided.
                  I'm not sure if it's a game bug or because of mods, but the situation still exist after I remove the mod.
                  Image 002 (3).jpg
                  Image 002 (3).jpg
                  Image 003.jpg
                  I don't know what to do now, I will be applicate if you have any suggestion about this.
                  thank you.

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I should have reported this a lot sooner but I forgot:
                    I started a new game with this mod installed, and when Marnie went to give me my pet, the game just... kind of acted like there was no pet? It let me name the thing, but then it disappeared and checking the menu showed that as far the game was concerned, I might as well have rejected the pet and never been given it at all.

I deleted this mod, reloaded the day, and everything worked fine and I have my pet.

I really love this mod, but I'm a bit worried it might kill my cat if I re-install it. I'm also still perplexed, because I didn't think the mod would effect anything relevant to my pet. Any ideas why it might have happened?

• Yolanda_Qingxu

Though I had other problem, but I can be sure it won't kill your cat. I use this mod after adopting my cat, nothing wrong happened to him.

DreamerDrop likes this.
                      • DreamerDrop

Ah, thank you for that! I'd been debating to re-install or not, so I'm grateful to hear that!

• bmarquis

@Yolanda_Qingxu, @DreamerDrop, I apologize for the wait. A lot of things kept me from updating my mods.

In @Yolanda_Qingxu's case, I sparingly play on 1.2 beta, and I usually do not attempt to investigate on beta builds
                          @DreamerDrop, you might be playing 1.2 beta as well, let me know so I can start investigating your issue, as well.

• DreamerDrop

Nope, still on 1.1! I use a lot of mods so I avoid beta versions of most games. I can hunt up a list of some of the mods I had installed as well, but as I said: removing it and reloading the day got me my cat back permanently, so it's not a terribly pressing issue by any means, since it's easy to solve.

But if you'd still like the list of mods I have installed, I'll put them together for you, just in case it might be a weird conflict with something unexpected.

• Yolanda_Qingxu

Oh I am playing the 1.2.18 beta version because my English isn't good. It's my fault using mods without paying attention on the game version.

• Hammurabi

Hammurabi Big Damn Hero

From my own work on the Interaction Helper mod, I can tell you that filtering out NPCs that you can't raise the relationship value of (e.g., Gunther) is most simply done by checking whether their name is a key in Game1.NPCGiftTastes

• Larovita

Larovita Void-Bound Voyager

[19:46:09 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                  at StardewValley.Farmer.isDivorced()
                                  at SB_PotC.ModEntry.ModUpdate(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 46

SMAPI 1.10-beta with Stardew Valley 1.2.26 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home

This causes a sudden crash just as you go to bed, before the game is saved.
                                  Thought you'd like to know.

• bmarquis

I will investigate as soon as I can. I apologise, I am not at home right now, and today stable reached 1.2.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• bmarquis

Part of the Community has been updated to 1.1.0 by Pathoschild (That great person!)

Please update and check if issues still occur.

• bmarquis

Part of the Community has been updated to 1.1.1

- Found crash that occurs if all characters are not loaded if the Player talks to at least one of them, then sleeps.

• bmarquis