1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elunite Race Mod 2.0.2

Adds Elunite as a playable Race!

1. Segenam

Segenam Phantasmal Quasar

This mod seems interesting...

And I love the theme of them and would like to play as them at some point...

how ever I have one nitpick with it...

If I'm not playing an Elunite I'd prefer not to see Elunite stuff in every crafting thing possible... sure when I'm playing the race it's nice to have my weapons and armor in the anvil, the doors and building supplies in the work bench and so on... but when playing as any other race I'd prefer to be seeing their racial stuff and not the racial clutter of a different race in my hand crafting, work bench, anvil, terramart and so on.

best thing would probably be to have a custom work table with nice tabs to separate everything, listed in the inventor's Table for all this stuff if you want it to still be accessible to others otherwise just setting it up as racial crafting and having villages with the stuff to supply it to others may be good enough. (just like the default races of starbound)

2. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

3. Mr.Grey

Mr.Grey Void-Bound Voyager

can i just ask where can i get the extended race selector?

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

5. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

6. FierceDeitysBlade

FierceDeitysBlade Void-Bound Voyager

I love everything about this mod!!!! By far my favorite mod. Love the Cyberpunk aesthetic. Keep up the good work!!
    (Also I made an account just to post this :D)

7. RockCat

RockCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the bug where every race was able to craft elunite stuff fixed? also this mod is great and i relly like it

8. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Should of been fixed a few updates back.

We are aware of the "unbalances" and the fact that a lot of names and or descriptions have not been done fully. As of the moment we just haven't had the time to make those changes. If you believe that they are annoying or disturb your game play, feel free to fork our git and push a commit.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  9. dvc8086

dvc8086 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod a lot. but when i got to the cockpit and sit down my game crashes. to test if it is the mod I unsubscribed to all my mods exept the Elunite race mod and the race extender. still crashed.

10. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

Looking at the update dates, it hasn't been updated to the newest Starbound version.

When it is I will also be readding it to my game.

11. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

12. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

The Elunites have been deep in discovery to figuring out the at most ultimate means of technology. How to create something that can bring everything they hack together.... They have finally achieved there desire and have create this simple box. The ability to create anything and everything from nothing.

Attached Files:

13. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

I had some time this morning to work on the "Fabricator Box" , to give a little more details on the purpose. This will be the cross over box which will allow us to fabricate the lightsabers, and future warframe equipment, or anything un-elunite related. I also would like to get around to creating a lore for them, given the lack of history. We will most likely be altering there entire story and relating there history to something like westworld. For some reason i feel the elunites connect very well with this aspect of that tv show and would open plenty of doors for new ideas and great background lore.

We will be having a combining effort (Sotaeko and I)
    -New Lore Rewrite
    -Warframe Weapons, Cosmetics, Furniture, etc..
    -Object Descriptions and Prices
    -Personal Mechs
    (Probably other things)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Mooncalf99 and Sotaeko like this.
  14. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

It's great to see a promising mod receive new attention. Keep it up.

15. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

We've started to work on the codex, we will be using brains... Yes you heard me brains... for the codex. They are memories that look like a cupcake sort of a plug in play sort of thing.

#Note: we've up a discord server, and have fully revamped the mods main page, due to it being cluster filled of all sort of issues. It is now cleaned up, and should be more eye pleasing. I think due to our inactivity, we might now have compatibility with fraking universe anymore.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  16. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

The codex stories has been in the works, and we have an 8 step process that will be worked on.
    Sotaeko has also started creating warframe weapons, and we will be showing details soon.
    Some of the items and chest will be revisited to be altered as some of the things need to be removed or better edited.

Attached Files:

17. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

18. Bing bong chung

Bing bong chung Space Spelunker

replying to your comment yes i did extract the entire mod and it crashes without a single warning

19. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

20. Omnija

Omnija Cosmic Narwhal

Codex Lore 5/8 codex has been created and should be done by next week. Sotaeko has been working on some fine tuning on some of the ship objects that needs changing. Also a little surprised .... with more to come.

GO GO Power Lights + Brown.png

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019