Looking for help translating narrative mods (Japan and beyond)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by haywrites, Apr 25, 2017.

1. haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

Howdy folks!

Currently I've been releasing mods in my Narrative Overhaul series, taking characters that are a bit lacking and filling them with personality to make them rewarding to befriend.

You can a find to my mods here!

With the latest patch launch of Stardew Valley, I'd love to find a translator to bring the mods international!

If you're interested in helping me, let me know! I'm still not sure the exact details of how it would work, but we'll learn together!

You'd get all the credit and I'll make a big hoopla about it. Let me know here, or at my email, haywrites@gmail.com

Day_Oliveira and KThxBye910 like this.
    • KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

I'd just like to say that I've been using these and absolutely love them. Great work, and thank you for them! They really bring something to the game that was lacking. <3

• Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

I could translate to German, if you want to.

Khandi likes this.
        • haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

That would be really amazing!
          Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the files and we'll start talking.

• Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

Hi! I could translate it into French if you wish, but seeing as the game itself still doesn't have a French translation... Just send me a pm if you are interested.
            As for the mods, I didn't know about them and just had a look.
            They seem pretty interesting and it would be awesome if they existed for other characters.
            I get tired of getting the same dialogue over and over again. ^^

KThxBye910 likes this.
            • haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

The game not be in french yet, but I think there's a way it can be translated still, and if the game does get a french release, seamlessly move it over. Send me an e-mail!

• haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

Still looking for people to help with other languages! French is being done at the moment, would really love Japanese to bring it full circle!

• bi-chan

bi-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would have proposed french too, but it's already been made :)
                  If you ever need help with the french translation, I'm currently at university in translation, so I kind of like this and everything makes me learn! :D
                  You can PM me, or write me at bi-chan@hotmail.ca
                  Have a nice day :)

• louisadela

louisadela Space Spelunker

I cloud help you translate them to Chinese, if you need.
                    Seems like a great job there, so many new dialogues in your mods.

• haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

Sure! Chinese would be amazing!
                      Send me an e-mail and I'll send you the file.

• SheepSaysBaah

SheepSaysBaah Intergalactic Tourist

I would love to translate to Norwegian, I have a bunch of spare time when I'm not playing Stardew Valley. :p

My e-mail is sheepsaysbaah@gmail.com

• haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

• Day_Oliveira

Day_Oliveira Void-Bound Voyager

If I knew how, I would translate any mod, but I do not know how to decode the mod for that. :(

• haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

What languages do you speak? E-mail me and I can help you out!

• Day_Oliveira

Day_Oliveira Void-Bound Voyager

I know only English ... And Japanese, but only pronunciations because the Kanjis I still do not know. My native language is Brazilian Portuguese.

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

If Greek is ever released, I can translate into that, but idk if there'll ever be such a release.

• haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

The Chinese Translation for the Willy Narrative Overhaul is out now! Done by the wonderful Louisadela, it's such a great piece of work, I'm super excited and honored by it.
                                  Get it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1047/?

Also, @sunlite, I'd have them translated into Greek just in case! If you're serious, send me an e-mail!

• Crashiotec

Crashiotec Aquatic Astronaut

I can translate into Brazillian Portuguese <3

• haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

The French Version of the Willy Narrative Overhaul is out now!
                                      Get it here! Click right here!

Still looking for someone to translate any of the Narrative Overhauls into Japanese!

• Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

Hi, just wanted you to know that I am still working on the german translation. I had to take the organization of a school class because their main teacher got sick and had to write the evaluations. School is over in two weeks and I will have much more time. Sorry to keep you waiting.