Milk's AMA | Ask Milk Anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MilkCalf, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Will the get me banned?

MilkCalf and BigEaredKittens like this.
  2. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Screenshot_20170427-111637~8.png

3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

MilkCalf likes this.
  4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I don't think I've had that.
    I don't remember you making an impression on me on the forums. Sorry about that. There are just a lot of people here. On CAH you where funny smart and kind. You also had (and still have) this air of mystery to you.
    D: Yes...

Pangaea and Firebird Zoom like this.
  5. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

You haven't had a calzone before? :v

Calzone is delicious.

6. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

If I see some I'll be sure to try.

Waffle-Chan and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Asuka Langley or Rei Ayanami?

MilkCalf likes this.
  8. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

If you could learn any foreign language of your choice, which one would it be?

MilkCalf likes this.
  9. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I don't know if I can answer that. I tried watching the show but I didn't get very far. The protagonist wasn't really protagonist material, his dad was a dickwad who I give negative shits about and I don't get how the protagonist survived from getting shit kicked out of him by a creature that only he could kill. Rei I only know the looks of and I know Asuka is temperamental.
    Japanese. There are a lot of asians and their cultures are connected to anime, martial arts and such. So it might be quite useful. Not to mention Yoko of course.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Surenu likes this.
  10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Do you believe in aliens?

MilkCalf likes this.
  11. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I do. Life on Earth was unlikely but possible. There are a lot of solar systems and planets in them so mathemathically some of them must have life and possibly intelligent life as well.

Surenu likes this.
  12. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Hoped for Asuka in a previous question

If you could have any career in the world, what would you pick for your career?

13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

If it's profitable I would want to make youtube videos as a job. Who wouldn't like getting paid to play games?

14. The analytics side for Youtube doesn't bode well to this. With all the controversy, you may be better off getting a more stable job. Just some advice.

MilkCalf likes this.
  15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Oh I know this. Watching things on youtube is one of my favourite passtimes so I know a reasonable amount of what is going on. A career is something that pays well enough that you can support yourself so this is a big if. And besides, I have no job and I plan to make videos as a hobby so it's not a huge leap either way.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    Electromagentic likes this.
  16. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in real life?

MilkCalf likes this.
  17. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I haven't seen many scary things so the scariest must be that abandoned house I went to with a friend of mine to look for ghosts and such. We actually didn't even go inside.

Surenu likes this.
  18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

What's your opinion on dyed hair?

19. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Nothing wrong with it. I'm not a big fan of most unnatural colors like pink and light blue. A change of color can be refreshing. Red is cool and slightly exotic. Must be quite a bit of work though.

Surenu likes this.
  20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

As someone who has helped his mother dye her hair for 10 years now, yes, it is.

What's your guilty pleasure?

MilkCalf likes this.