RELEASED Stardew Valley Expansion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tegobash, Oct 14, 2016.

1. KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

Is this still going? It looks amazing!

• tearful0eye

tearful0eye Void-Bound Voyager

i have a strange error occuring since i updated smapi to 1.11:
      whenever i load a game, most of my progress gets reset. inside the farmhouse everything is as it should be, but as soon as i exit it's like i'm starting with day one o_O it's very strange. i'm not absolutely sure if it has something to do with this mod, but everything else seems to work fine. and if i remove this mod my save loads just as it should (well except that i now have crops inside the lake and stuff like that, because of the changed map).
      my game doesn't crash or anything, so i'm not sure if posting the error log will help...?

hwayunhae likes this.
      • Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I installed Stardew Valley Expansion, and inside my house looked fine. (I am in Winter year 2). I walked out my house and everything was reset. No sprinklers or buildings or greenhouse. Marnie also greeted me to have me adopt a cat. (I already had several pets from the More Pet mod). It was like I was in year 1 at the very beginning. I am attaching my log. I will delete the expansion to see if it returns to normal (I didn't save the day)

Attached Files:

• Chaos_Incarnate91

Chaos_Incarnate91 Orbital Explorer

I am getting the same sort of farm reset. So long as I don't close the game everything works fine but whenever I start up and load a game my farmland is back to how it was the first day.

VerbalNinja likes this.
          • Dario1o

Dario1o Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Dario1o

Hello, i downloaded your mod and other mods that are required for it, but it seems it does not work. I posted a reply on nexus but got no response, what should i do?
              Do i wait for next update, as it says there will be new NPCs and will be compatible whit almost every mod. If yes, is it possible to tell when is it coming out?

• hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

SDE's last release was pre-1.2. Tego's working on it, but its a "you get it when you get it" deal.

IF you want to try to get the current one working, make sure you have SMAPI 1.10 (1.11 and higher causes your farm to reset to the first day start levels of "oh, god that debris" whenever you load your game). the latest ALL should work with it. and you want to be using the vanilla farm map. there's a bug where you can't enter your farm from next to marnie's ranch in this version, and there may be some other mods conflicting with it (like TSE is NOT meant to be run together with this).

Good luck!

• Dario1o

Ty for the response, i did not know the mod is not for SMAPI v1.12 yet. Gonna wait 'till its done then :D

• hpeinar

hpeinar Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!

This map is now available for use on the Stardew Valley planner on https://stardew.info/planner
                    You can find it in the layouts menu under the name of "Stardew Valley Expansion"

HopeWasHere likes this.
                    • IrisKoelewijn

IrisKoelewijn Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I don't really know what I did wrong but whenever I restart stardew valley the mod causes me to start on a blank farm. All my buildings/roads etc. are gone. Is there a way to solve this/do you know what causes this?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Maybe next time @IrisKoelewijn you will bother reading the last few posts? People are not going to bother helping you if you cant even do something as simple as read recent posts....

• arokken

arokken Void-Bound Voyager

Entoarox, i use SMAPI 1.10 & no other mod in my games, but i still have this problem everything reset outside my house.
                          fyi, i use Stardew Valley V1.2 there is problem with this version?

• arokken

arokken Void-Bound Voyager

i tried combination mod & SMAPI,
                            SV 1.2.29 + SMAPI 1.10/1.11/1.12 + ALL 1.2.10 (latest) + Entoarox Framework 1.7.9 (latest) = Reset Farm
                            SV 1.2.29 + SMAPI 1.10/1.11/1.12 + ALL 1.2.10 (latest) + Entoarox Framework 1.7.5 - 1.7.8 = Game Crash
                            SV 1.2.29 + SMAPI 1.10/1.11/1.12 + ALL 1.2.10 (latest) + Entoarox Framework 1.6.6 - 1.7.4 = Work with minor bugs

Sorry, i don't understand programing & coding. I hope Tego & Entoarox release update soon

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Thank you for testing to such depth, based on this information I have changed my code to fix what I believe to be the cause of this problem.
                              I am currently trying to get someone who experiences this issue to beta-test before I release it though.

• Crashiotec

Crashiotec Aquatic Astronaut

Cool , i'm going to use this on my game <3

• thenoobqueen92

thenoobqueen92 Orbital Explorer

[16:02:16 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped StardewValleyExpansion\manifest.json because its manifest doesn't specify an entry DLL.

I have all three mods that are needed for this too work and it still wont work and I still get that message.

:nurusad:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You didnt install the mod properly, it needs to be installed as Mods/AdvancedLocationLoader/locations/StardewValleyExpansion/manifest.json

• Tjalvin

Tjalvin Void-Bound Voyager

I can confirm arokkens experience. 1.7.9 resets farm after load. 1.7.4 works ok so far.

Oh and like a noob I also installed the mod wrong and only realised after reading the previous post by Entoarax

• LastShaddow

LastShaddow Orbital Explorer

How did you use version 1.7.4 its not compatible with the current version of SDV

• Tjalvin

Tjalvin Void-Bound Voyager

AFAIK I'm using latest version of SDV. SMAPI 1.12. Entoroax FrameWork v1.7.4. ALL v 1.2.10 (and one additional mod that I use)
                                          Of course none of this worked on my Linux computer.

[00:41:03 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.12 with Stardew Valley 1.2.30 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
                                          [00:41:03 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Mods
                                          [00:41:03 DEBUG SMAPI] Preparing SMAPI...
                                          [00:41:03 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                                          [00:41:07 DEBUG SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                                          [00:41:07 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                                          [00:41:08 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Entoarox Framework by Entoarox, v1.7.4 | A framework to make stardew modding easier!
                                          [00:41:08 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox, v1.2.10 | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
                                          [00:41:08 INFO SMAPI] Loaded TimeSpeed Mod (unofficial) by , v2.0.3 | Allows for a configurable ten minute tick length.
                                          [00:41:08 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Trainer Mod by SMAPI, v1.9 | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
                                          [00:41:08 INFO Entoarox Framework] Framework has finished!

Loaded with a few warnings.