1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WEdit v1.3.2

In-game, multiplayer-compatible world editing.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

With outside your interface I mean outside of your inventory. The easiest way is to drag the item to your hotbar, close your inventory, hold the item then click your left mouse button.

2. MajesticBBQ

MajesticBBQ Big Damn Hero

Oh, yeah i am.

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Well, unless you don't have the tech, another mod is conflicting or errors are being logged, I have no clue why it's not working.

4. bycomino

bycomino Void-Bound Voyager

i dont found the menu tool in the package, the all-in-one tool apears, but not the menu tool.....fly mode dont work for me too :( (i have frakin universe)

5. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Look in the options and assign a button!
    starbound 2017-05-26 18-19-46-19.png

6. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

7. bycomino

i have downloaded the tech goshty mod, fly mode enabled jejejee, today i saw the mistake, the menu tool apear in the backpack tab. thank you two!!! very good mod, congratulations, and very good tools

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

9. bycomino

ok. there's a problem with the 1.3.0 ver my friend, the fly mode, never stops. jejejeje the character still moving when i relase w,a,s,or d. but with slow speed

10. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I noticed this too and have just created an Issue on GitHub. I will look into it when I can. Thanks for reporting it!
    https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-WEdit/issues/20

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hello , idk why but nothing happen when i try to use primary atk with the tool box (outside inventory as warned).

Also can we spawn tool with a command like before ? i mean tools itselve , not the box.

Thx you , for now i use base in a box for my copy past but WEdit is more powerfull x)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  12. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Make sure you have the dash tech active, as mentioned on GitHub. You can still spawn the tools with commands, but you'll have to make the commands from the unpacked assets yourself... Or '/spawnitem silverore 1 {"shortdescription":"tool name"}'

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok thx , i've read we must is from shortcut bar but not about the dash tech , i'll try again , and if it don't work i'll try your command ^^

Edit :

[​IMG]

Work ^^ it was because i didnt have the tech active , thx again , now let's edit universe lol

Errors4l likes this.
  14. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Btw , i know it's not relativ to your mod but do you know if we can hide some infos in the /debug mode please ? , because it hide a huge part of my screen (around 50% when my gf is connect ) and it's a little annoying for work any tips or tweaks please ?

Also the noclip key seem don't work , even after trying changing the key , and i was with phase-shift mod for that but like we need dash tech i cant use both :/ (i still need dash tech or it was only for spawn tools ?).

Edit : After some test (before change all my station ^^) , i've notice something :
    [​IMG]

Placed item seem disturb block replacement (either item on the wall and placed on the floor (beside to be dropped but it's a ""normal"" behavior i think) , leaving holes instead of block , just for point that in case you didn't know.

Note it's an issue related to slopable block (panel familly from 1.3) , doing that with normal squared block don't leave holes (as espected).

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  15. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

No you can't hide the debug info, to my knowledge.
    Make sure you bind the WEdit - NoClip key in your game controls and set it to "g" in the WEdit settings interface (https://github.com/Silverfeelin/Starbound-WEdit/wiki/Settings-Interface).

The dash tech is required for all interactions with the mod.

16. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes infact i've try G by defaut and it didn't work , so i've try another key (H) but it's the same thing.

17. Nefer007

Nefer007 Phantasmal Quasar

Help, I'm trying to copy a 97x97 area that I have already created in a player space station. T'was all working fine with the schematics, even managing to copy the background image from a Large Core, but then... the only other thing it copied was the water! It even destroyed all three of the blocks it placed!
    It's not copying a single block!

This is the result of me trying to copy a room, half-way through: 20170616180853_1.jpg
    This is the room I was trying to copy in the previous picture: 20170616181123_1.jpg

18. Nefer007

(sorry about the full-size pictures, but mere thumbnails aren't enough.)

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

20. Nefer007

ah
    okay