1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CuteBound 0.99n

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. barbariank

barbariank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was supposed to type the version number, under the part you upload the file, for it to work

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Apparently an important requirement for leading the Terrene Protectorate is smoking hawtness. Because, dang. First Esther, and now Portia? :)

CatofRiddles and barbariank like this.
  3. barbariank

4. ShackledTime

ShackledTime Phantasmal Quasar

I really like how you refitted a lot of the clothing items, makes making a female character actually visually different in armors :rofl:. I'll be honest, though, I'm not a huge fan of the "monster girls" approach to some of the races, though the wings on the avian are interesting. I hate to seem rude, but I went and made the avians more "default" looking, but with the arm wings with talons in place of hands.

5. Markuzkiller

Markuzkiller Void-Bound Voyager

Does this version work with the 1.3 update. I searched for info but i never found it.

I will apreciate any answer. Thanks in advance.

(Pardon my French)

6. Markuzkiller

Markuzkiller Void-Bound Voyager

And, by the way, how do i install it. :nuruhappy::nuruflirt:

7. Mooncalf99

Works fine with 1.3 for me. Just download the archive file, unpack it, then put the "CuteBound" folder in the "mods" folder in your game folder.

8. barbariank

It's totally ok, don't worry
    I got for the monster girl approach simply because i come from that community :nuruhappy:

9. CatofRiddles

CatofRiddles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are your AI sprites male or female? i originally assumed female, but then i remembered the nature of anime. :p

10. Zach_Attack

Zach_Attack Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you uh... Use a more normal file type... Like .zip? Or even .rar, Like what even is .7z? (ik what it is, I'm just exaggerating.)

11. CatofRiddles

7z is a file type for 7zip... it's a free file decompression program. kind of a poor man's WinZip.

12. Virdex_

Virdex_ Void-Bound Voyager

This mod looks good. Even if I find this approach too "fan-service-ish", the sprites are well done, cute, and very nice for everyone who prefer this anime-ish approach. I don't know about SAIL, though. You ruined my AI companion D:
    lol I think SAIL should look more like a Glitch, you know :p

13. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

Does this mod overwrite the mod that adds in the old Sail AI back?

14. Zach_Attack

Zach_Attack Pangalactic Porcupine

But it's 3rd party. On windows (idk if you use windows :p probably) the ability to extract .zip(just .zip nothing else) files comes with file explorer(which in itself comes with windows)
    And I don't want to download some 3rd party software which may or may not give my PC a virus depending on where I download it...

Anyway's It doesn't really matter anymore because I found a way to download it from steam into my SB mods folder and then unpack it there.

15. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Not actually sure which mod would take priority. You can always cheat, though, and (assuming you want the old AI and not this AI) delete the AI folder in the cutebound mod. Or replace it with the AI folder in the old pack, and combine the two mods.

Toa_Derax likes this.
  16. Mooncalf99

Just a heads up: the Doomguy armor is borked and reduces your damage output to zero. It seriously freaked me out because I sometimes use it as a quick go-to armor early in the game, and suddenly I couldn't hurt my enemies! Thought the game was broken. Relieved now.

But yeah, unless you've intentionally downgraded it, maybe have a look at it. Honestly, I had no idea it even was from this mod. (I guess space marines are cute? Kinda?)

17. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

:kawaii: RIP AND TEAR. :kawaii:

Mooncalf99 likes this.
  18. Mooncalf99

Also, Lana Blake's portrait wobbles back and forth when she talks. I'm guessing the frames aren't aligned properly.

19. CatofRiddles

Do you have any plans to cuteify Non playable races like alpaca, argaran and froggs?

20. Virdex_

Virdex_ Void-Bound Voyager

cute froggs would probably come out to look like this:
    [​IMG]

LOL

[​IMG]