1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extra Dungeons [For version 1.3.2] Version 0.74

More content for you!

1. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Congratulations on having this rolled into FU! Lots of updates since I last plaued too

2. CelticImp

CelticImp Void-Bound Voyager

How do you unlock the treasure door at the end of the Evernight Jungle?

3. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any plans to update this to 1.3?

4. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

It's possible I'm wrong but, and I posted to FU as well but. Brine STar doesn't seem able to get the treasure room open? The door near the small lava pit with the button will not open regardless of what I do. Entering Admin/Debug mode it doesn't seem as though there is any wiring there either so I'm wondering if it's broken or not. Also is there any other place to get the Spring Augment? As the only time I've ever seen it was when I was in admin mode to force the last treasure otrch, and since I got it in admin mode I didn't keep it. Just curious.

5. The Observer

The Observer Phantasmal Quasar

Read the codices.

6. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

Missed the one in the second Floran village, dungeon is working just fine, sorry for my stupidity. :)

7. Chainlinc3

Chainlinc3 Void-Bound Voyager

So... Any chance I could get you to spoil the location of the Wind switch in the Ancient Temple? A friend and I spent about 3 hours scouring the map for anywhere it could have been hiding, to no avail. I even tried to load up the map in Tiled, but... well, apparently all my tech skills are useless there, because I can't even get the json file to load. Even if you don't want to spoil it outright, I'd appreciate a hint.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  8. The Observer

Look in the underground route.

9. The Observer

10. Guisseppe17

Guisseppe17 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey,

First off, thanks a ton for the dedication you've shown to working on this mod for so long and continuing to produce some awesome new missions and dungeons! Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store, especially with the new frontier of space/space stations available to you now.
    Just a quick question; without spoiling details, can you disclose how many...unique...rewards you've currently added to your dungeons? I've only managed to find Svetlana a couple of times so far (but I still have yet to discover all of your dungeons), and the first time she had a unique prize. The second, well, finding her was the reward. I do still plan on coming back to these and going through them until I can finally unlock all their secrets, but I was just curious if I should get used to not finding anything special along with Svetlana, or if there are still more prizes awaiting discovery.

Cheers!

11. Wakaitsu

Wakaitsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaaaaaaand stuck. Any chance that someone can spoiler the path in Sky Boulevard? I got to the second flying ship, cleared it, greened the switch emerald... and nothing happens oO

12. Grayrabbit

Grayrabbit Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have any source/detail about the music you used?
    I'm looking for where that Novakid theme remix came from.

13. steakhutzeee

steakhutzeee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, is this mod compatible with game version 1.3.2?
    Thanks!

14. Flaak

Flaak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found her yesterday, after dying to falling over and over on the mission I finally got shoggoth armor. This allows me to freefall everywhere so I kind of cheated but I found svetlana. I knew when I found a couple switches there was a secret. Very awesome and I am happy to say you have created content I consider top of the line. I love every extra dungeon so far! Right now I am stuck on the lethia fleet looking for some way to open that weird gate on the first big ship.

15. The Observer

16. steakhutzeee

steakhutzeee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, "characters which acquire the missions provided by the mod will not be able to be played without the mod, as SAIL will crash if you access it (because missing missions in your playerdata)", means that before unistalling the mod you need to complete or abandon the active quest related to the mod?

17. Lord-Xanthor

Lord-Xanthor Void-Bound Voyager

Big thanks for still keeping this mod updated. I had put so many mods in, had no clue it was FU that put this feature in and I had started aborting missions because I kept checking every planet near where I found a map and after googling a mission name, found your mod and how to implement it. Guess I should have checked SAIL from the start lol. Might I suggest next update have it so SAIL actually tells you its been uploaded there? Never thought once to look. Then again, I only been playing this for 3 weeks now lol and barely discovered 1% of its content. Ever since I bought this game, my kids and I haven't even touched Terraria.

18. royal_fish

royal_fish Phantasmal Quasar

Hi there.

While all of these dungeons are amazing and it expands upon the game astronomically, I do have one criticism about the "Highway Havoc" mission, namely it being a difficulty of 8.

The reason for this is because endgame is supposed to be unlocking ancient vaults and upgrading legendary weapons, getting terraformers, etc. However, due to the random loot from Havoc Highway being level 8 and astronomically superior to all tier 6 weapons, there is very little motivation to battle vault guardians after a playthrough of this mission. Some of the weapons I've found on Highway Havoc are so damaging (which is necessary since it's so difficult) that the vault guardians turn into a cakewalk.

As such, I would ask you to consider bringing down the difficulty of Highway Havoc to a 6+ instead of 8 in order to keep some of the game progression intact. The strongest tier of randomly generated weapon should be 6, since that is the highest that legendary weapons can go as well. Highway Havoc would be just as difficult with tier 6 enemies and loot while maintaining the integrity of the rest of the endgame content. Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  19. The Observer

Just trash or sell all weapons you find.

Alternatively, don't play it until you're done.

Vaults are t8 anyway.

20. royal_fish

royal_fish Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the reply.

There is one more thing that's a bit more gamebreaking. I am unable to complete the mission "Infiltration" because there are at least a couple occasions where you must use lava to defeat the invincible enemies. However, the lava does not actually kill them and they just sit in it taking millions of damage.

Edit: The screenshot should give you an idea of what's going on.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017