Race Meet the Phobe (or Geist) "The Halloween Race"

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Cruxifer, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

I advise checking Cruxifer's profile for my part regarding that. I really want to make it, but I need practice and still have so far to go. I still strive to make this by the middle of next year, I have no idea at all how long it could take to fully complete, as I have no modding experience at all, just desire to learn And yes, I have a HUGE reputation for being a loud fella.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Ahhh whoops I never posted my actual outfit sketches up here.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The first set of outfits is a special case: two possible ways to make a certain design. The design is meant to be unisex.

Cruxifer, Relten, Seajun_ and 2 others like this.
  3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Rumor has it kids, that Relten is still working on a mod to this day...

Al least their masks made it into last year's Halloween Special Mod...

May I have a moment to mention how difficult it is to actually make outfits that go with the aesthetic that @Alkanthe has designed? Because I really wish to use the design, as it is extremely fitting for them in every possible way.

I mean, at this rate, I should probably just set the Phobe as an NPC race for the Halloween mod.

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Aah, I'm sorry. How could I make the outfits easier to pixel?

Relten likes this.
  5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I suppose fewer intricate details. Details should be only reserved for major sections of the outfit, such as the neck ruffle for the coat and tails of the tail coat. Fine details, while nice on a concept sheet, ultimately get lost in the pixeling process.

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Alright, I'll see if I can whip up a simpler version later today, if you don't mind.

Relten likes this.
  7. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I don't mind at all.

Alkanthe likes this.
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

It be that time of year again.
    Spooks_The_Pumpking.gif

Cruxifer and Alkanthe like this.