RELEASED Stardew Valley Expansion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tegobash, Oct 14, 2016.

1. corndog16

corndog16 Big Damn Hero

Any word on the farm reset bug? I would be willing to help with testing if need be. I too have encountered this issue when trying to use the mod.

• brina155

brina155 Void-Bound Voyager

Use Entoarox 1.7.4. Works so far (brought missing stuff back!). I'll update with word as to if it continues to function

• brina155

brina155 Void-Bound Voyager

1.7.4 works with current version of SMAPI and all other mods. I haven't encountered any issues using it, but I'll update if I do

• yuchinin

yuchinin Void-Bound Voyager

@brina155 Entoarox Framework 1.7.4 not loading on current version of SMAPI on me, I wonder how can you let it load?

• kitsunefenix

kitsunefenix Void-Bound Voyager

Wouldn't work for me either with the current version of SMAPI. I had to uninstall and install SMAPI v 1.12 instead to get Entoarox Framework 1.7.4 to load properly. Other than that, though, it seems to be working pretty well!
            (Occasionally got stuck trying to leave the farm to the north, but walking around a little seems to eventually pop me out into the next map. That's the only real bug I encountered since fixing the farm reset issue by reading earlier posts more closely.)

yuchinin likes this.
            • Bertman5505

Bertman5505 Space Hobo

i know this might be a stupid question but i'm trying to add this MOD and it sais it requires ALL and Entoarox Framework, so i got the ALL installed but when i add the Entoarox (in mods folder?) it still has some issues.
              any help would be greatly appreciated :( (SV 1.2, SMAPI 1.14.1, ALL 1.2.10, ENTOAROX 1.7.9)
              [​IMG]

• farpencio

farpencio Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is dead, dude :/ it contain a bug that reset the farm and has been 5 month since the last update...

• Bertman5505

Bertman5505 Space Hobo

man... can you maybe recommend something similar? i just got into modding and think i f-cked up my game atleast twice already not knowing whats what haha ':D

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

The main folder of this mod would go into Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations.

Oh, and you were correct about the location of the Entoarox Framework.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

The mod will get updated.. eventually. I don't like working on it when I'm bored with the game. Thank you all for playing it (or trying to)!

HopeWasHere likes this.
                      • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Hey, if you're still planning on working on this I'm hoping to get the police tiles/characters finished for you. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help :)

• agentspike45

agentspike45 Orbital Explorer

I had an issue with this mod and im trying to fix it anyone have an idea how to fix it? Heres a pic and if you dont please link me to the mods creator so i can message them thx. upload_2017-7-10_2-4-0.png

• agentspike45

agentspike45 Orbital Explorer

Oh and im really new to modding so if i did something really wrong im super sorry.

• Asero

Asero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So why not release the source code and grant a community/public license on the assets? Perhaps someone else might be inclined to continue working on this.

marissarogers99 likes this.
                              • VerbalNinja

VerbalNinja Yeah, You!

You need to move the Expansion into the AdvancedLocationLoader then into locations

Attached Files:

• marissarogers99

marissarogers99 Void-Bound Voyager

I totally agree with this

• Phrozone

Phrozone Space Hobo

Hey my man I know you put a lot of work onto your mod and everything but could you mark it as bugged or delete it or something?

The only thing this mod does is erase all of your progress. It's basically a troll. If you can think of some sort of workaround then that would be swell.

Not asking you to fix it but it's just courteous to warn people that this mod literally just destroys everything they built and that's all it does.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Umm.. What source code? There isn't one. It's written in Javascript, (spelled out, even) in the manifest with nothing to hide. :V

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Because this is my project and I'm intending to continue working on it when I feel like it.

Androxilogin likes this.
                                        • tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero