1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any clothes for farmers?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Laida, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Laida

Laida Void-Bound Voyager

I got this villager in my village, and, as I gave him fluffalos and crops next to his house, I guess he´s the farmer now, and I´d like him to have proper clothing. I´d be happy with anything that says: "I herd rams and/or water crops" and maybe can hide a floran´s outfit, but I haven´t seen anything like that in the game. Is there something similar to what I´m looking for in the game or mods? Oh, and if I´m lucky and there is something like the image down there, I swear my neighborhood will think I´m dying of how loud I´ll scream of joy. Thanks for your time and sorry if I mess up with some datail (first post and all the stuff down here is confusing) by a details obsessed.
    [​IMG]

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

If you want something that resembles the picture I would suggest Wizard robe top and bottom which will match the picture even to the colour.

The Wizard robes can be found in The Baron's keep.

I went and got a pair to show you.

Robes.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  3. Laida

Laida Void-Bound Voyager

I hadn´t thought of that! I got them when I did the mission, so this is gonna be a piece of cake with the NPC Maker mod already installed and ready to change it. Thanks a lot!

4. Palicence

You are welcome, and I pity your neighbors.

5. Laida

Laida Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, they have an inn, tiny campanary and soft beds for every single one of them. They could all die because I think a guard would break the atmosphere but they are quite happy. Well, maybe the farmer is a bit sad that I killed his best friend for the sake of a tragic backstory, plus the fact the two humans girls stalk him a little.

6. Palicence

I was talking about what you said earlier.

7. Laida

Laida Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, yeah, I heard a bunch of ambulances, I guess someone had a heart attack, meh.

8. noobsqoou

noobsqoou Big Damn Hero