Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

I had one of the weirdest dreams I can remember some days ago. I was in a class, then a woman turned her chair back to me and winked at me, telling me to look for her later.
    After I've got out from the classroom I went off to take a shower but I noticed I was in the middle of a effing hospital combined with a shopping mall. I managed to find her but she was completely different. She guided me, her hand on my waist, and as we were walking we SUDDENLY crossed a wall.
    Inside there was a small room with some people and a disfigured-faced man, I asked her if it was Satan she said yes in a low voice and then I greeted "Sup Satan"! which he replied back "Sup dude". He was sitting on a chair with a desk in front of it (both normal) and then he put on the table a pamphlet with many soul-trading deals. I refused it and I've begun to climb a carpet on a mini-forest that opened in the rear of the room. Then for no reason at all I've begun to climb the carpet/whatsoever, and as I'd climb more it would begin to be hot and then have ACID on it, I've fell down when I've reached that point, then I tried a few more times...then I woke up.

I love random dreams, seriously. But what I really wish to have in my dreams is a lucid dream.

2. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

That's epic dude.X3

Some days ago I was at the Japan Expo in Paris with two friends, and in the night of the first day I had a dream where one of my friends I've invited were sad so I offer her a black duckling, so I let him in a blue tub so he can swim but a kind of tentacle monster starts to strangle him, so I started to pump air in one of the tentacle in order to make it explode (yes there's way better ways to kill a tentacle monster) but
    the explosion beheaded the duckling
    , so I was feeling really bad.. ^^'
    I hope it's not too scary/perturbating. x)

3. baconsama25

Poor duckling. May he quack in peace now.

theflamingchuthulu likes this.
  4. Biirdy Daysleeper

Guess what ? Last night I had another dream where I get warned for one of my posts on the forum. I get this same dream for about.. Ten times ? It happens so many time that I sometimes feel like it's true. ._."

I know I can be clumsy sometimes but I'd never say something rude, I like this place way too much, but maybe that's why I got these dreams, at least it helps me to remember not to ruin what I love. x)
    But it also prove that I got some serious anxiety troubles. :')

theflamingchuthulu and Relten like this.
  5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You've been here for more than three years and haven't received a single warning. Believe you me, that's a pretty good record as far as they go. I don't think you've got anything to worry about.

6. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I just had one where I tried to move a couch, but I couldn't. So I stuck my mom's car key in the arm of it, and the car started outside. The couch was then able to be moved. Then my little brother got the idea to ride the car motor around like a horse. So we got it out and rode around on it, only it was an outboard motor.

7. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

This is beautiful.

theflamingchuthulu and LOL BALL like this.
  8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I dreamt that I killed a bunch of people with a frying pan, it was glorious, no one survived.

9. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

it must have been pandemonium

10. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I was swarmed, they left me no choice, I had to hit them all with that pan.

11. baconsama25

It happened a few days ago, I have dreamed that I went with parents and a sister ( funny fact: I don't have siblings at all), to a place full of snow and that was snowing all day for weeks straight. So we were there, in a small hut, or in the open field, I don't remember correctly, and odd, very odd things begun to happen.

Soon after, I got some trinkets such as the Itachi's ring ( from Naruto ), which made me badass and deal with shit easily, but then that sister disappeared. Soon after I went looking after her, and after some hours of walking I got into a desert and suddently I was in something like the simpson's or GTA4 bowling, knowing that I have died, and I was puzzled whichever I should tell my parents that I've died or not, but then I thought on how odd ( or rather impossible in my point of view) it would be for a "dead" person to say that.

And then I woke up.

There was a more recent one, but not so odd and I don't recall it at all, sadly.

12. Biirdy Daysleeper

Some days ago I had a dream where Venus was inhabited by humans, despite of the acid mist and pressure, and the capital was called Porto, and about half of the cities around were called Porto too, like St Porto or else.X3

13. BigEaredKittens

Just woke up from a dream about me being stuck in this one dystopian dictatorship. There was a theatre but all the seats would fall out and the people would fall into a big blending machine and be turned into blood paste.

Then I was in a house listening to propaganda o nthe news and this one really fat young boy kept breaking my heating system for the house. We needed the heating bdly because it blizzarding and very cold outside, building freeze quickly, so I kept having to fix the heating system.

Eventually, after patching up some holes and having to re-write some code to make the thing works right, I grabbed the fatt little boy and threw him outside, locked the door, to freeze to death.

He broke a big window too and almost killed my robot friend with ice. One had ot be boarded up and the other I placed near a bunch of candels.

14. Biirdy Daysleeper

I had a pretty bad night yesterday, dreaming of a bunch of stressful things, but I can only remember two things.

Ironically the first thing I can remember is being part of a movement against a dictator, we were trying to break open his house because he was weakened by a cardiac arrest he had before the attack. ._.

Then the other thing is me talking to a rough guy on the forum, I nominated him for a badge and he get it, but he was not even happy of it because he said the moderators were nicer this particular day because it was a kind of "National Award Day" or something like that, and it was that day because the sunday was already reserved for football. So I was trying to be nice with him but he just keep trying to make me angry. ^^'
    Hopefully all the real new badges owners are happy and not angry at me.X3

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  15. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

For some reasons, last night, I had a dream involving a M1911 Thompson with a straight magazine

16. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Last night I dreamed I was at school and my teacher was trying to assassinate me.
    At first that was looking like accident but an other student endup seeing it and...
    after that I notice too... That was not the weirdest of my dream but still... (I had finished school for years)

17. Icewinde

Icewinde Space Spelunker

This nightmare I had several times over the passed years and maybe writing it down will take away abit of the horrible feeling it gives me.

I'm dead and in some kind of after life. I'm running and runnin in a dark forest, can't see the sky its really pure dark.
    There is some 'horror' chasing me. no idea what it is or how it looks but I know it can't catch me, that would be to horrible to even imagen so i run and run to stay away from it.
    At some point in the dream the trees get more apart and all the sudden I'm at an open space at a river.
    At the river the man i love is standing there, fishing .
    His father, who died when he was a child so i never knuw him is at his side, also fishing.
    I"m there watching at the edge of the forest, only seeing there backs but i can feel they are okay, peacefull and fine with the afterlife they have.
    I so want to go to them but I'm not allowed, can't leave the forest. And they don't know I'm there, they don't turn around, they don't see me...
    I can feel the horror closing in on me and I know I have to start running again, it can't catch me!
    So I turn and start running again and I know this is the only time I will see my love and his afterlife. As a last gift so I know he is fine.
    For me it is running in the dark with the horror on my heels for eternity.....
    Waking up with a total feeling of lonelyness..... so, so scary

18. baconsama25

Regarding the falling theatre's seats: information of any sorts can be more dangerous than a H-bomb.

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  19. BigEaredKittens

Just woke up from a dream about a big community meeting at a primary school I attended as an adult. Was about some kinda environmental thing or summat, really long with several breaks that U sed to go rummaging around vacant parts of the school.

Somehow, I found a old digital computer watch that was owned by stanley kubrik. Literally a watch that's half computer. Has a screen LCD and such with color... kinda like an iPhone thing. Expensive watch. There was also some papers too. Documents.

After I found that I ditched the meeting to take the stuff home, but the corrupt police had towed my car and sent it to the junkyard while I was inside, so I had to sort that out and get my car back. Unsure if did tho. Annoying.

20. baconsama25

Let's see.

I was about 35~40, and was searching for Playstation 1 games on gaming stores. Those few which did have ps1 sections were crowded with copies of Megaman x7 , x8, and Megaman Command Mission ( maybe because I felt nostalgic about playing Megaman, although x7 is not that nice, MCM was awesome) and a few other games.

I arrived at a place which had a great selection of ps1/ps2 games once, but it moved to another place. I turned around, and asked a person in a normal car to give me directions for the new location, however, who replied was an puppet of an old man in a small car ( aside him a puppet of a old woman), the store was now close to a supermarket nearby, which I ended up entering because I needed to buy things. There I've found my parents, who dediced to hang out with me for not seeing me in a good while. Seeing their large shopping list, I did leave my things with them as I'd take a 10 min browsing at the gaming store.

Leaving the supermarket, I saw it was in a creepy alley, which I've found disgusting, and then... I woke up with the alarm I've recorded with my voice.