Building/Ship Let's See Your Ship

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Felonious, Dec 9, 2013.

?

What do you use your ship for?

1. Storage

748 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Decoration

676 vote(s)
    42.3%
  3. I can put things in my ship?

175 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. Valteese

Valteese Tentacle Wrangler

StarboundShip.png
    Took some pride in completing this setup, thought i should share the space love goins on for this game.

2. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Had an idea for my Draconis character ...
    20170826163854_1.jpg
    It's a bit off from my original idea in both design and scale but, let's face it, the original Ragnarok was enormous. I also can't really angle the engines that way sadly.
    Ragnarok_scale.jpg

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  3. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

it's so lovely and sleek! but what mod does that bed come from?

4. moremuffin

The bed is part of the furniture for the Draconis race.

Never and rare_candy_bracelet like this.
  5. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

What block is the main hull made of?

6. moremuffin

The majority of the hull is the Sloped Plain Panels from the Avali Race mod with the rest being Sloped Tech Panels.

While I'm mentioning the Avali anyway ...
    20170827155852_1.jpg
    I'm kind of stuck on ideas for buildings so I just keep making ships lately.

EDIT: I got the name of the panels wrong apparently.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  7. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

About dang time I put my ship here!

未命名.png

I arranged the rooms in the way that everyone has a roommate. My crew's identity and (mostly harmless) shenanigans can be found in my other thread here. No ship mod used.

8. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

That's not a custom race, that's the Lamia race mod with my Cutebound Lamia mod applied to it. ^v^

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  9. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I mean in many of their other posts, not that one specifically =d

And I'm more curious about the blocks

10. rare_candy_bracelet

i love the aquarium! it's a very clever use of the space! and that little tree too - adorable!

Tyle likes this.
  11. rare_candy_bracelet

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.16.28 PM.png
    a quick little ship build, courtesy of @ManicRykker 's Penguin Piracy! The Rusty Dubloon here provides the perfect home away from home for my penguin crew in between bouts of petty larceny.

12. Goncorer

Goncorer Void-Bound Voyager

Here's my WIP:
    Ship.png Complete with home (Or ship) theater, arcade, Med-bay, Crafting room, Bathroom, and lounge.
    It's not as nice as some of the other ships here, but it does the trick. (Also, This is my first time texture stitching. Yay!)

EDIT: sorry it's so blurry. I had to make it smaller to upload it, And it seems to have been anti-aliased.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    rare_candy_bracelet likes this.
  13. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Not bad! I'd love to see how it will turn out once it's completed. The theater is really innovative :)

I noticed you're taking multiple screenshots and merging them together. Alternatively you can simply zoom out in options and take one shot, unless you have other things in mind.

14. rare_candy_bracelet

Oh wow! I really like the auditorium on the top! I'll have to see if I can try to add some sort of meeting room to my next ship

15. Goncorer

I can't zoom out far enough for that.
    I think It has to do with screen size.

16. rare_candy_bracelet

there's mods for that, thankfully. Extra Zoom Levels is how it's usually done.

17. Goncorer

Thanks! I wan thinking about posting an update somewhere, but I felt the Texture stitching would take to long, and decided against it.
    Now, I think I will. I'll make a new thread for it.

EDIT:
    here. if anyone wants to see it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  18. Foonlegacy

Foonlegacy Void-Bound Voyager

I'm new here and thought I'd share my ship:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Biirdy Daysleeper and IxFa like this.
  19. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Floran utility shuttlecraft
    Due to a fuel shortage and an abundance of coal,
    1st Mate Squiggles recommended that we augment the ship's engines with steam power.
    [​IMG]

Waffielz, The Squid, shark213 and 6 others like this.
  20. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Alrighty y'all, instead of building smaller due to computer limitations, I upgraded the computer :)

Behold the fruit of that labor.
    The Orian's Hammer.

Front -
    [​IMG]

Back -
    [​IMG]

This Deep Space vessel is designed for Dr. Fazzio to explore uncharted space safely.

The front section can detach from the rest of the ship, and features it's own thrusters and powerplant. A spacious command deck comes equipped with a large holographic projector to study systems and perform maneuvers with increased accuracy and speed. Captain and officer quarters are located at the front, for quick access to the bridge. The major science station and growing deck also is in the front, with the ability to grow any plant in any environment needed.

Mid ship houses the hanger bay, external cargo carriers, galley, medbay, and some crew quarters. The solar array is spread across the top of the ship and charges the ships batteries while near the suns of any system the ship explores. The hanger bay has a ceiling walkway tube to provide access fore and aft ship even if the hanger is depressurized.

The back of the ship can also detach from the rest of the ship, and features the nuclear power plant and massive Particle Projection Cannon. Mech/Shuttle repairs are made in the large repair hanger, with lifts going underneath to the manufacturing levels. An Enhanced Shipments module is installed to beam goods back to the closest outpost with ease. Two crew quarters, galley, secondary teleporter and command deck are also spread throughout this section of the ship. The PPC generator is located under the main gun housing, and can be configured to fire many different ways. Twin Large direct fuel FFL engines with protective cannons facing back round off the ship.

The Orian's Hammer features include

Armament -
    1 Particle Projection Cannon
    2 Large Cannons
    2 Missile Bays
    2 Medium Cannons
    4 Small Cannons
    1 Hanger Bay
    Dual layer Hull
    Blast door seals for all windows

Navigation -
    2 Large FFL engines
    2 Medium FFL engines
    12 Maneuvering Thrusters
    Doppler Radar
    1 Long range scanner
    3 Receiver antenna

Power -
    3 sets of 4 solar array towers
    1 Quantum Power Generator
    1 Fission Powerplant
    1 Backup Generator
    1 PP Generator

ODST 4900, erebus1, Ickura and 12 others like this.