1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help remembering wearable item names

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Dracoxpe, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Dracoxpe

Dracoxpe Void-Bound Voyager

I lost most of my good cosmetics due to yet another multiplayer glitch, this time because a friend of mine on Steam reset his server on me without warning and for some reason my inventory was fine but my ship world was like 10-30 minutes behind, if not more. If possible, please list the item names of any items you recognize on the rightmost side of this screenshot:

[​IMG]

If you can, please post your response on the original Steam post so I get a notification, I don't visit Chucklefish Fourms often.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1121963394

I forgot the names of most of the items. I got back most of them through commands but there are a few I was unable to find, hence why I'm making this post.

I am going to use /spawnitem [object name] to bring back the rest of my items. All I need is for someone who recognizes an item seen on the right side of the screenshot to tell me the name of the item.

I will probably need both the name and shortdescription details. Giving me only one is fine, but at least tell me which one it is (name is what its called in the game's files, shortdescription is what the player sees) so I know if I should just look it up on the wiki or just use a command right away. If I only have the display name (shortdescription) then I'll need to look it up on the wiki so I can find the file name.

Much appreciated,
    Dracoxpe

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. SkinHeadBaby

SkinHeadBaby Big Damn Hero

1-Strawberry mask,dance top and wild fungus skirt
    2-Foundry hard hat,i think recolored protectorate t-shirt and hazmat trousers
    3-Space helmet, no shirt i think and hunter's trousers
    4-Desert head scarf, voyager's chestguaed and combat medic trousers
    All are just names
    Ohh i forgot that link for steam is just a screenshot not a post

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  3. Dracoxpe

Dracoxpe Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks!

maybe later when i play again ill remember to get those