Modding Help How to fix mods broken in Stardew Valley 1.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Nova25
    • You can replace FarmAutomation.ItemCollector with Automate. The main limitation is that Automate doesn't link chains of machines together (though there's a planned feature to do something similar).
    • You can replace StaminaRegen with Regen Mod, Regeneration, or ReRegeneration. (Regen Mod isn't the same mod as StaminaRegen.)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    • GreensCreek

GreensCreek Void-Bound Voyager

I need help with Longevity. It runs perfect for me, except for the new seeds. I can buy them at Pierre's, and they show different prices, but there is no image. It just says error item, and they can't be planted. I double checked and made sure I had overwritten the vanilla content with the MCM files, so I'm not sure if it's a mod conflict or what. It's funny because all of the new fruit trees work find, but no new crops. I do run a lot of mods: EntoaroxFramework, Auto Animal Doors, Automate, Better Hay, Chefs Closet, Configurable Machines, Daily Friendship Increaser, Get Dressed, Happy Birthday, Harvest with Scythe, Skull Cavern Elevator, Rented Tools, Tractor Mod, Trainer Mod and UiInfoSuite. Also, I started Longevity with an existing save game, so I'm not sure if that is an issue.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• GreensCreek

GreensCreek Void-Bound Voyager

OK. Sorry... I got the wrong thread. I'll post over there. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

verogames likes this.
        • Diotheawesome

Diotheawesome Poptop Tamer

• KohaiCat2022

KohaiCat2022 Intergalactic Tourist

So we're in update 1.4.5, and the GetDressed mod doesn't work properly for 1.3 or 1.4. Could you fix this?

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@KohaiCat2022 Please note the date. Necro-posts are only allowed if you remain on topic and the topic is still relevant.

It is now.

Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.