1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Create-A-Friend v2.3 for SB v1.0

Create and equip custom NPCs!

1. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the pony modpack. avali. lamia. and umbreon. I am trying to spawn a felin char but the option isn't there, The spawner in admin mode won't work either, help please?

2. Peelz

Peelz Giant Laser Beams

I need to check how the felin mod is implemented. I've heard from others that they had this same problem.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

it may be as simple as felin/felins being used when the other is what you need. I had the exact same issue in FR initially.

4. DiesePower

DiesePower Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just wanted to pop in and thank you so, SO much for this mod. I can't download it yet, as I'm at work, but you are literally the ONLY solution I've found to my problem. For some reason, NO ONE knows how to spawn in Deadbeat NPCs without them being merchant tenants, but now I can just make them! I can finally populate my Deadbeat city!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  5. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

quick question can u increase the hud for the mod when choosing a race? since i have more then 10 race installed i only see a few of them and not all of them.

6. DiesePower

DiesePower Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I officially downloaded this last night, and it's absolutely perfect for my needs! I did notice one thing, however, and I was wondering if it was meant to be this way.

I had to fight off a local monster, and in the process I stabbed my friend's spawning station with the spear, and it broke! It's not too hard to put them back and all, but are the stations supposed to be so fragile? It would only break if I hit the little face-window thing, not the object on the floor. If they're supposed to break easy, that's fine! I just wanted to make sure!

7. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

when you update?

8. Crimson1

Crimson1 Intergalactic Tourist

Peelz i downloaded this in the steam workshop and many players are having this problem, every time you click on the panel above the base (you know the one with a head on it) SB crashes please help.
    Thanks for your time and effort its an awesome mod.

9. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

I can't edit my friend.
    I get an error saying, ""incoming client packet has caused an exception"
    And I'm not even using multiplayer.
    Tried re-downloading it, nothing.
    I have a mod called NPC fixes but that probably doesn't change anything.
    @Peelz

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  10. Farmer_Tammy

Farmer_Tammy Space Spelunker

Downloaded the mod, but I'm having the same problem as @Crimson1 and @NeoslayerX with the error message popping up when I try to customize my NPC.
    I'm wondering if this might be a problem with version compatibility? In any case I was really looking forward to using this mod and was disappointed when it didn't work.

11. mattiaperry95

mattiaperry95 Void-Bound Voyager

Same problem of Farmer_Tammy and NeoslayerX. "incoming client packet has caused an exception". idk, maybe is because i have custom races?

12. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

Reporting similar problem as above. The Log doesn't show anything related to this mod.

13. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Guess this mod is abandoned.

14. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

15. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero