Chat (BACK FROM THE DEAD)Pet Peeves w/ ur host Meta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MetaFace, May 8, 2017.

?

Do you find that you are easily annoyed?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

38.1%
  3. Wut! No! Of course not! *sharpening javelin*

19.0%
  1. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

No... a GM is the General Manager who is "top dog" at our particular store, only topped by store owner and Corp.

Surenu likes this.
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

How am I being silly?

Game master is what came to mind but that doesn't make sense in that context.

Or wait, is it a manager? General manager? I guess I could have just searched it.

Sniped.

MetaFace and Surenu like this.
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Whoops, sorry, my bad. Add my lack of reading comprehension to my list of pet peeves, lol

MetaFace likes this.
  4. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

Hmm...
    I wonder how Pan is being silly?

5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

But I'm not the one who made the joke!

MetaFace likes this.
  6. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Is this some kind of chatroom?

MetaFace likes this.
  7. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

No, if you read the first post it tells exactly what this is.

8. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

No, and a pet peeve of mine is people who don't read the damn thread title or first post.

MetaFace and Pangaea like this.
  9. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

My biggest pet peeve is when my brain won't work and I can't figure anything out, like right now.

MetaFace likes this.
  10. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

It's as simple as going to PAGE one and read the FIRST post. This is a place for people to talk about things that bug them or they hate. Please... this place is very strict no spam and on the subject.

11. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Being told to go back to india, china, japan, or just asia in general.

It's annoying in a way that's funny and dumb.

MetaFace likes this.
  12. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

MetaFace and Surenu like this.
  13. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

The numerous parasitic reaction channels on youtube that freeload off other people's content.
    Esspecially the ones that never shut up, go overboard with every little thing, or stop the actual video t ogive whatever bullshit viewpoint they got like it matters or sumshit.

Surenu and MetaFace like this.
  14. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

When people can't understand what they did wrong and talk to you like the problem is something else completely. Honestly all of you Helians know what I'm talking about and who I'm talking about.

15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Drivers. Of vehicles not the computer kind (but they can be annoying too). There was a lady behind me the other day getting mad at me because I wasn't going. Well sorry for not pulling out in front of a line of cars and getting hit. I know you're impatient but I would like to avoid an accident.

MetaFace likes this.
  16. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I hate music streaming services that "self-tune" themselves to what you like/dislike, but when you dislike a song they end up giving you a bunch of songs just like it and even after disliking all of them you still get more... took forever to get Pandora to stop giving me soundboard songs, they are literally the third worst kind of music... the slow progressive adding of new sounds on top of other sounds without killing the other sounds is not actually music... just noise.

17. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

What's wrong? Why won't you talk to us?
    image.png
    I shouldn't care anymore about her, there was an overwhelming amount of people saying I was too good for her, despite all that I care even more, and with that dick bag lying to her face I want to smash his face in. Whenever I see her face and her expression clearly shows something is wrong I instantly feel twenty times worse than I already did and fucking hate myself for feeling this way and for not doing anything to fix either of us. That on top of all the other problems like having no money, no life, eating once a day, barely sleeping and when I do get to sleep I almost can't wake up, all the fucking idiots I deal with everyday, the evasion from me, and the spying on me... I'm done with it, I'm making a change to whatever I can.

18. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

HA! This place is dumb... shouldn't it have been locked or something?
    Pet Peeve, myself.

19. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Hmph. For me, it's hypocrites.

An Old Knight likes this.
  20. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

I guess I'm screwed then.

MistyTheNeko likes this.