RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. Haindash

Haindash Aquatic Astronaut

The game isn't responding, I have to force quit it. Cmd / Alt / esc > I see the "not responding message". I have the spinning wheel in infinite looooop :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Really strange, unfortunately the log doesnt have any anomalies either, so I have no clue what could be happening here. I am calling in @Pathoschild on the off chance he might have an answer, but I fear he might not have any clue either.

• Haindash

Thanks anyway for responding. It's strange that it works without any issues for some people where for me, just this mod alone, makes the game freeze. I'm indeed on Mac High Sierra, so maybe this could explain that...

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Haindash Along with your comment on Tractor Mod, I suspect the error happens when SMAPI loads custom PNG images, possibly due to something wrong with your Mono install.

Can you try this?
          1. Open the Terminal app from Spotlight.
          2. Type this and press enter:
            Code:
            mono --version
          3. Attach a screenshot of the terminal.
          4. Type this with a space at the end (but don't press enter):
            Code:
            ls -al
          5. Click your game folder and drag it onto the terminal.
          6. Hit enter.
          7. Attach another screenshot of the terminal.

• Haindash

@Entoarox @Pathoschild So, I downloaded a newer version of mono and now: Seasonal Immersion works, Get Dressed Mod works and the Tractor Mod works. This is so cool :) This Tractor Mod is just the BEST thing ever!!! Thanks a million!

Pathoschild likes this.
            • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Is it possible to make Seasonal Immersion compatible with Customize Exterior? At the moment Seasonal Immersion overwrites the decisions you can make with Customize Exterior and resets your buildings every time you reload or enter and leave again the house back to vanilla, even without any house-files in my SeasonalImmersion-Mod-Folder. I like to use this mod for the Craftables and so I hoped they could work more together anyhow. :3

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The Customize exterior mod would need to support seasonal building textures on its own, as both mods work identical code-wise, and thus conflict.

• Lumisteria

Lumisteria Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi,

I don't have time or motivation for modding at the moment but i found this i did some time ago and it could fit this mod well i think

chrismas_house.png
                  If you want to use it or modify it, feel free, as long as you add a credit somewhere. Happy new year.

• Aconian

Aconian Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to make it so you can make seasonal versions of fences, etc.?

• Hex4kit

Hex4kit Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I have a problem with the seasonal immersion mod, here's the log: https://log.smapi.io/h976MQhh

I currently have the following mods: CJB Item Spawner, Portraiture and Visualize
                      The buildings in my Content folder are not vanilla anymore and I thought SI would override them, maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks for helping !

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You have not installed SMAPI properly, #NotMyProblem

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Hex4kit One of your SMAPI files seems to be missing. Try redownloading the latest SMAPI and running the installer to fix that.

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

I've downloaded this file because SMAPI let me know it could be updated from the 1.10 version. But the manifest inside is still reading 1.10 instead of 1.11 which is causing SMAPI to keep recommending the upgrade. Is there anyway to change the numbers on the manifest? I tried notepad ++ and it wouldn't let me change it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox There's not much I can do about it. SMAPI does support mapping remote versions, but that'd be part of the next SMAPI release; it's mainly intended to support old mods with invalid version formats. It'd be better to release a 1.10.1 with a fixed manifest instead. :)

@DragonDreads You can edit the manifest.json in Notepad++ (or plain Notepad); are you getting an error when you try to save?

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

@Pathoschild I had to do it a few times. Ended up closing all the notepad tabs I had open and trying it again to get it to work. Not sure why it wouldn't let me modify it the first couple of times. It's reading 1.11 now and SMAPI isn't tossing me an update notice for that one. Thanks ;)

• misseyyy

misseyyy Space Hobo

[SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
                                  [SMAPI] SeasonalImmersion-v1.11.0 because it doesn't have a manifest.

It says it doesn't have a manifest but it does??
                                  https://puu.sh/zv3cg/c8cee709ab.png

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@misseyyy What's in the SeasonalImmersion-v1.11.0 folder above that?

• Vampunk

Vampunk Aquatic Astronaut

it is saying the same thing for me. I'm not sure what to edit in the manifest