Modding Help Beards for humans

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Ulfvidr Skogr, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ulfvidr Skogr

Ulfvidr Skogr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Greetings to all who decided to take a look at my post. At the moment I'm working on a mod which adds the ability for males of the human race to wear beards. But it works only because I replaced the underwear color selection function on facial masks, like the avian beaks. I don't like it. I'm trying to find a way to add a working button with this function in the menu of character creation. Can anyone help?

Here is a working version of the mod(unpacked).

P.S. English isn’t my native language. Excuse me if somewhere I incorrectly express my thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

I personally think this mod works great. I don't know what you want to change. Just give the males normal white undies and you are set.

3. Ulfvidr Skogr

You did not understand what I meant... Well, yes, it's my fault, because I forgot to clarify that I would like to save the possibility to change the undy color. Also some male and female hairstyles have details that take the color of underwear. What should I do with them? Remove these hairstyles?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. DrPvtSkittles

I would remove the undies, and adjust those hair styles.

5. Ulfvidr Skogr

I understood you correctly? Do you propose to completely deprive people of their underwear?

I don’t know what to do with those hairstyles. I have no idea how it can be adjusted. I'll just remove it. But underwear… I can redraw the movement animation for humans and remove it too.. or don’t remove it and work with its color for each gender.. or don’t touch the animation at all and set the default white color. What's better?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. DrPvtSkittles

Yes remove their underwear. I have a mod in the works, and I have to give up underwear for something else.

7. Ulfvidr Skogr

I will finish to redraw movement animation for humans tomorrow. After that I'll start to draw all the rest.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  8. Ulfvidr Skogr

What mod were you talking about?

9. DrPvtSkittles

One that is unreleased :p