1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Xeno's InvaderZim Race Mod 2.8

Play as the Irken and Vortian Race from Invader Zim.

1. LordRuin

LordRuin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found a bug. I was just playing as a Hyloti, and when I went into the Erchius mining facilities boss room, and irken commented on the boss.

2. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

Hey guys, I'm going on a short hiatus. Because of school just starting and stuff. Also any "bug" related to the radio messages aren't bugs or gamebreaking. They're just pieces of code I left in for testing Irken radio messages. It only affects the first mission, and pops up on custom Irken pirate ships. I'll be back into updating the mod in a month or two, or whenever I'm on break, thanks!

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  3. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hi, hi! Enjoy your hiatus! Quick mention when you get back - there's a bit of broken JSON in "/quests/generated/pools/buildingthemes.config", value shows up twice, but it's easy enough to fix.

4. Leihcvatter

Leihcvatter Void-Bound Voyager

Alternative Download no work.

5. gyroiid

gyroiid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The external link doesn't seem to work ): It says it's been disabled or deleted. I can't download from steam bc it's a GOG version. Not sure what's up w/ that but if I could get a working link I'd really appreciate it, this mod looks great and i love both invader zim and starbound so much!

6. XenoMind

Sorry for the long wait. I'll fix it. My computer decided it wanted to die for a couple of months so I didn't have access to my main tower. I'll add a new dropbox link shortly. ^^

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  7. XenoMind

XenoMind updated Xeno's InvaderZim Race Mod with a new update entry:

Explosive Piggy Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. jesus234

jesus234 Aquatic Astronaut

good idea man im wait for more updates!!!

9. jesus234

jesus234 Aquatic Astronaut

welp to wait to more updates

10. NickytheNickname

NickytheNickname Void-Bound Voyager

Been using the mod on steam for awhile but recently deleted that so I could try this new version since then it's been crashing and when I remove the mod it stops. So here be the log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  11. XenoMind

What's happening is that it's not reading that there is any mimicdoor objects or animations. It is definitely in this updated one. So while you were extracting, it must not had extracted all files like it should. You might have to just redownload the file, or extract the specific files from the dropbox in this directory objects/ancient/challengedoor and copy and paste the files in there into the corresponding directory you downloaded.

12. Myuuthemew

Myuuthemew Void-Bound Voyager

Loving this mod with a friend, can't wait for some more Vort things

13. NickytheNickname

Is there a way to get Vort NPCs?

14. Myuuthemew

Myuuthemew Void-Bound Voyager

Me and my
    Me and my friend have been wondering that too

15. NickytheNickname

Who is there a way to fix the ship, mine is currently misaligned.

16. XenoMind

Not yet. I must make furniture for vortians in order to create Vort npcs. Also ship is unfortunately misaligned and since my knowledge of how to align ships properly is poor. There isn't much I can do unless someone has any idea on how to make measurements properly and explain in dummy terms with me on how to do it.

17. NickytheNickname

Mmmm, my best bet is by pixels, I would have to ask coder friend to see if they can work it out.

18. NickytheNickname

So found a bug of the mech arm for the irken locking the mech as not firing off.

19. G00ps

G00ps Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anybody know if this will be updated for 1.4? I love it so much but it ain't workin..