PLEASE make a 3ds version.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GamerSyrusBr, Jan 29, 2018.

1. GamerSyrusBr

GamerSyrusBr Void-Bound Voyager

I really like if Stardew Valley had a version for 3ds,since you are working in the Version for the PSVita...

toriningen and ollie novak like this.
    • JazzHepcat

JazzHepcat Seal Broken

I would also love to see a 3ds port of this game! Seems like a perfect match.

Though, I don't know if it would ever happen since it's already on the Switch...

toriningen likes this.
      • Idressing

Idressing Master Chief

I also think that the 3DS, even though being able to run games like Terraria, would not handle the game as well as a Switch or other main consoles.

• JazzHepcat

JazzHepcat Seal Broken

Maybe the new 3ds could?? I don't own one but I know it can run old SNES games easily and Minecraft was recently released for it.

toriningen and ollie novak like this.
          • Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I'd love to see it on the 3DS as well~

toriningen likes this.
            • TheRaven81

TheRaven81 Pangalactic Porcupine

Seconded. I recently made another thread for this with a poll(since searching for "3DS" came up empty for some reason).
              If anyone interested in this topic wants to cast their vote, it might help them gauge the interest and assist in making a decision to do this?
              https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/3ds-port.149102/

MDwesman and toriningen like this.
              • <<-BlitZ->>

<<-BlitZ->> Space Hobo

Harvest Moon worked on DS, so seeing as the game is very similar to Stardew Valley, it would probably work. This would be great for people who have only the 3DS as a console!

• MDwesman

MDwesman Intergalactic Tourist

Stardew valley 3DS would be awesome game I would play all the time