Enable to change/upgrade/new building the slime hut to dust sprite hut

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by theyarenotlong, Mar 1, 2018.

1. theyarenotlong

theyarenotlong Void-Bound Voyager

I imagine feeding the sprites wood or hardwood which they could turn into coal pieces.

thanks for a great game.

Reneeisxena and One More Day like this.
    • Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I would love that, I think the sprites are cute. It would be nice if the slime ring works to keep them from hurting you too, or maybe a sprite bracelet or something.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

I guess you want to do this for the coal.....

You can buy coal from Clint, and you can put wood in a kiln, as well as getting it from the mines, treasure chests, artifact spots and of course dust sprites. That's already lots of ways to get it

By the time you are able to build a slime hutch, which needs an iridium bar, you should have a fairly high combat level, the space boots and, if not the galaxy sword then at least a decent weapon like lava katana. Dust sprites, even in a swarm, will take ages to do significant damage.

Reneeisxena likes this.
        • Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I just love the little sound they make, yeah I know it's silly but they sound like Tribbles from Star Trek. Little cute black Tribbles! I don't even care about the coal, you have to kill them to get it unless they could drop it like eggs or something.