RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.17 is now available!

Release notes:
    • Updated to SMAPI 2.4.
    • Added translation support.
    • Added update checks via SMAPI.
    • Added options to change player's professions.
    • Added Portuguese translations (thanks to XxIceGladiadorxX).
    • Fixed issue where setting the time could leave NPCs confused (e.g. stuck in bed).

• Constance

Constance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No SMAPI error, but updated my mods and got this. English is the default/selected language.

Missing translation?

2018-02-12 (1).png

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @Constance. You're missing some of the mod files. Here are some common fixes:
        • If you use a mod manager, try installing the mod yourself.
        • If you use a custom unzip tool, try using Windows' built-in unzip tool instead (some unzip tools ignore certain files).

• Constance

Constance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Weird, I pretty much unzip and place the folder myself. Right click the zip file, Extract [mod folder] Here, cut and paste into the SMAPI mod.

Redoing the steps again did solve the problem though and the folder "i18n" is now there where previously it wasn't.

• Kachii

Kachii Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to open up the Menu :cry:

I'm pressing P but it's doing nothing.

I can freeze time though by pressing the T key, but that's it. :(

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• rainy013

rainy013 Master Chief

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@rainy013 You don't have CJB Cheats Menu installed. Did you download it from the Nexus page and unzip it into your game's Mods folder?

• rainy013

rainy013 Master Chief

I downloaded it; it's unzipped already. I put it into my mods folder. I'm running SV through SMAPI and nothing is happening when I press the hotkeys that are meant to go with the mods :(

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@rainy013 SMAPI doesn't see it installed. Can you post a screenshot of your Mods folder?

• rainy013

rainy013 Master Chief

Here's a pic of the path to my mods folder.

Also when I try loading a "Unix executable" file within the SMAPI folder I get this error in Terminal (with my name redacted):
                    The file /Users/[FirstLast]/Desktop/stardew/SMAPI 2.5-2/internal/Mono/StardewModdingAPI.bin.osx does not exist.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@rainy013 SMAPI is looking for your mods here: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/Mods. Make sure you put your mods there, and launch that version of the game. (Don't try to launch SMAPI 2.5.2/internal/Mono/StardewValley, that's just installer files.)

• rainy013

rainy013 Master Chief

I can go /Users/Library/Application Support. There's no option to get to Library from <username>. Also within Application Support there's no Steam folder. I suppose I could just create those folders since SMAPI is just looking through the path to the mods folder, but since I can't go /Users/<username>/Library/ things are tough.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@rainy013 SMAPI is definitely running from the folder path I mentioned according to your log. Maybe the folder is hidden? Try launching the game, then enter this command in the SMAPI console:
                          Code:
                          show_game_files

• rainy013

rainy013 Master Chief

It's working! The issue was that the Library folder within my username folder was hidden/invisible. Thank you for being so patient. <3

Pathoschild likes this.
                            • Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

According to the whole Entoarox framework thread, there's nothing preventing a compatibility thing for this with the framework as far as the movement thing goes? any chance of ever seeing something like that? If not, then Entoarox framework is getting tossed out the map tweaks and stuff aren't worth the annoyance of dealing with slow as heck movement EVERYWHERE when I'm at the stage of the game I'm at.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The latest version of Entoarox Framework adds a mod-provided API to add a player speed boost. I'll look into using that if present in the next release (see ticket).

Tymon likes this.
                                • Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

That'd be perfect if you did. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people would appreciate being able to use both together without issues! Thank you for your consideration! But you might have to release a second version for people without the framework installed since I don't think the speed boost would work without it then I'm guessing?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
                                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Tymon No worries, I'll implement it in a way that works with or without Entoarox Framework.

Tymon likes this.
                                    • Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

The best of both worlds eh? Good on ya!