WIP Additional Town ( Help wanted )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by NomadMods, Mar 31, 2018.

1. NomadMods

NomadMods Tentacle Wrangler

Guys, I started on a project a long time ago where I wanted to expand on the basegame by using basegame sprites and abandoned content ( old portraits ) and recycling it, but now I face the biggest obstacle.
    Adding a map to the game without knowing C# and wanting it to be in such a way that it doesn't conflict with basegame maps.

If anyone is willing to help me with this, I can continue with my project and when it's done, I'll release all my assets to the public.

So what I need is someone adding a way for travel to a new map, which I can edit in tIDE.
    I'll tackle the additional obstacles as I go.

To show you I actually mean business, I'll give you a preview of some of my assets which other modders can expect in the future ( content is subject to change as well as being constantly expanded, variations or custom sprites on demand will be possible ). I don't have this text plastered all over it because I'm selfish but I do expect to be the first to do something with it.
    Portraits may be based on that of other people, I used Google Images to get inspiration, although I have (re)drawn and edited all of it, some of this may still seem familiar.
    Upon release, I will be crediting everyone I was inspired by of which I know the names, and as such, some portraits/characters may or may not be available upon release or heavily altered.

Please contact me if you are willing to lay the foundations for this.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• NomadMods

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

ALL removes the need for you to program, all you need to do is setup and edit a json file.

• NomadMods

I'll try it again but last time I attempted it, it kept crashing on startup, even though I pretty much copy-pasted a working example.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Then you post the error log, and people can tell you what the mistake is...