1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

mostly, i'm busy with life and being sick, and have ran out of ideas that i can implement in less than a week

2. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

I just haven't been spriting in general. Or playing games either I guess. And for the show I didn't watch last season or the movie so I haven't seen any clothing/armor worth doing for them anyways.

3. Leyen Enyo

Leyen Enyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, that stinks. I hate getting sick. I hope you get well soon.

It's okay. I'm just mostly waiting for the common element shards to be implemented as rewards from regular ponies.

4. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

What's planned for the next update may I ask? No rush, just curious~

5. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I hope this mod's still being worked on.

I've gotten this message in my logs every time I play:

[00:56:12.876] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /items/active/weapons/ranged/abilities/elementalspray/swtjc_ewg_elementalspray.weaponability.patch in source: ..\mods\The Pony Modpack V3.0 RC13. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'physical' in pathGet("/ability/elementalConfig/physical")

After some digging, it seems it's some compatibility patch for FU. But FU removed the "physical" entry some time ago, so this error happens.

6. xolano

xolano Void-Bound Voyager

FOR PROTECTORATE!!! (Cool design!)

7. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Crashes game every thing I launch. Had to remove mod for game to launch.

8. SkyreVentes

SkyreVentes Big Damn Hero

It's working for me, what other mods are ya using?

9. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

Also what version of this mod and if it's the forum or steam workshop upload.

10. Constantinople

I use a fair number of mods, but the main ones are Frackin Universe, RPG growth, Frackin Races, and RPG Growth. Rather than list them all, do you know of any that are incompatible with this mod?

11. SkyreVentes

I am using all of those so far (as well as about 170 other mods) except RPG Growth, which you listed twice for some reason... Perhaps RPG growth is the offending mod? I can't really know without knowledge of your full mod list though.

12. Constantinople

Good grief, 170 mods. How long does it take your game to start up.

13. SkyreVentes

like 15 to 20 minutes... but after that it's relatively smooth sailing for the most part

14. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I had an idea - maybe at some point this mod could get a custom intro mission?

15. Rainbine1324

Rainbine1324 Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone help I can't get the species files to work. They keep crashing my game.

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I don't have the time to debug the issue right now, but anyway I'd need a log of some sort to get started. here is how you can obtain your log: https://imgur.com/gallery/LAVHL
    I'll have to get back to you maybe tomorrow as my break is about to end.

17. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

Hey C0bra5!!! can I ask why the pony I made doesn't save at all?

after I've pressed done, it goes back the character selection screen but, no ponies are there ~.~

help!!

Attached Files:

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

seems like you might have a compatibility issue with one of your mods,
    I suspect one of your mods overrode the player.config instead of patching it.

I suspect this mod might be responsible:
    [22:24:47.077] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Arsenalbound - Lastree'

19. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

I see, but It's not that mod, I've seen that my version of the game was v1.1.0 thus making the mods incompatible, so I did update the game and it is fix!! thanks!!

20. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank